• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kidnapping victim gets shot by......

Bender

Known Troll
Minuteman
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Cheyenne WY.

F6C48A16-84D0-44F0-87DA-1675EC96E7A9.jpeg

Well at least all the King's Men got to go home happy...
    According to the many apologists and boot lickers and apparently our courts, that seems to be all that matters...

I guess we'll see if there are any relatives left that can sue the Taxpayers for more money to be taken from the taxpayers under threat of those same "king's men" coming to get it with guns...

Maybe I'm looking through 'rose coloured sunglasses' or whatever, but I see 3 people directly responsible/culpable for this shooting.

1) The officer who pulled the trigger,
    B) The training officer whom taught this officer (or was training)
    And) The supervisor of said training officer during the training period. Whether that be 'in the past' or current, I don't know.

That Salon article left this out, might make a difference, but probably not for some.

Savannah Graziano, wearing a tactical helmet and vest, got out of the truck and ran toward deputies during the shootout.

Reactions: wvfarrier
    So they kill the victim. Wonder what these idiots would have done in a Uvalde type scenario? Instead of waiting outside the door for permission to execute their sworn duties, they likely would have gone in and killed all the children so the perp wouldn’t have anyone else to shoot, thereby ending the shooting.

don't be a victim or else this is just an example of what will happen to you in the new world order yeaaaa
    1664564546495.png

Reactions: The D
    Latest news is she was present when the father executed the mother.

There is more to this story.
    When everyone has their preconceived notions about the police, facts won't matter.
    The results say they fucked up, but like you said, there is more to this story.

There is at least one recording of this shooting and that is from the Sheriff's helicopter. There may be more from persons who witnessed this incident as well. We shall see or not.

How many bad apples are we up to now? This orchard needs some serious work…

Reactions: jr81452 and Bender
    We’ll at least those peace time warriors made it home

Nothing will kill you as fast as a victimized 15yr old unarmed girl prior mentioned in a amber alert 😂

We’ll now they can investigate themselves

If you’re not for defunding the police at this point, you’re beyond help
    State Attorney General Rob Bonta’s office said Thursday that it is investigating the girl’s death in connection with AB 1506, the law governing reviews into law enforcement shootings of unarmed civilians.

Reactions: Bender
    So the government is going to see if the government did anything wrong
    It's not the police investigating themselves. It's the State's AG, but I guess you see no difference based on your post.

On April 23, 2021, Rob Bonta was sworn in as the 34th Attorney General of the State of California, the first person of Filipino descent and the second Asian-American to occupy the position.

Attorney General Bonta's passion for justice and fairness was instilled in him by his parents, who served on the frontlines of some of America's most important social justice movements. Instilling in him the lessons they learned from the United Farm Workers and the civil rights movement, Attorney General Bonta's parents lit a fire inside him to fight against injustice — to stand up for those who are taken advantage of or harmed. It's why he decided to become a lawyer — to help right historic wrongs and fight for people who have been harmed. He worked his way through college and graduated with honors from Yale University and attended Yale Law School.

And this gem:
    Prior to serving in the Assembly, Attorney General Bonta worked as a Deputy City Attorney for the City and County of San Francisco, where he represented the City and County and its employees, and fought to protect Californians from exploitation and racial profiling.

It's not the police investigating themselves. It's the State's AG, but I guess you see no difference based on your post.

On April 23, 2021, Rob Bonta was sworn in as the 34th Attorney General of the State of California, the first person of Filipino descent and the second Asian-American to occupy the position.

Attorney General Bonta's passion for justice and fairness was instilled in him by his parents, who served on the frontlines of some of America's most important social justice movements. Instilling in him the lessons they learned from the United Farm Workers and the civil rights movement, Attorney General Bonta's parents lit a fire inside him to fight against injustice — to stand up for those who are taken advantage of or harmed. It's why he decided to become a lawyer — to help right historic wrongs and fight for people who have been harmed. He worked his way through college and graduated with honors from Yale University and attended Yale Law School.

And this gem:
    Prior to serving in the Assembly, Attorney General Bonta worked as a Deputy City Attorney for the City and County of San Francisco, where he represented the City and County and its employees, and fought to protect Californians from exploitation and racial profiling.

No difference

Da, judge, police, all the same family

You’re just a dirty tax payer, and the 15yr old didn’t even pay taxes, to them it’s like you or me accidentally running over a dog

No difference

Da, judge, police, all the same family

You’re just a dirty tax payer, and the 15yr old didn’t even pay taxes, to them it’s like you or me accidentally running over a dog
    That would run counter to the State AG's history. He's not your typical "back the blue" AG, he's a liberal, social justice warrior. But you may be right, or you may be wrong. Time will tell.

Reactions: jr81452
    Does it still count as murder If she started shooting at the police first?

Just curious.

Police would never lie or hide facts to protect themselves, NEVER been done before, shit police lie more than any other profession I can think of

Also who started shooting first? if someone is armed and another someone is trying to kill them, regardless of who they work for, it’s only natural to try to kill them back, no?

I get it. The facts aren't in yet. Hopefully, there's some video from the helicopter, a dashcam or something.

But in the meantime, In the absence of facts, we should definitely assume it was cold blooded murder. 🤔

If there's a conclusion to be jumped to, you may as well pick your favorite. By the way, where is @wade2big this is definitely his kinda thread.

Last edited:
    I get it. The facts aren't in yet. Hopefully, there's some video from the helicopter, a dashcam or something.

But in the meantime, In the absence of facts, we should definitely assume it was cold blooded murder. 🤔

If there's a conclusion to be jumped to, you may as well pick your favorite. By the way, where is @wade2big this is definitely his kinda thread.
    He posted that he was going to apply for the police academy and clean up this shit but he deleted that post when he realized he wouldn't pass the psych exam.:p

That would run counter to the State AG's history. He's not your typical "back the blue" AG, he's a liberal, social justice warrior. But you may be right, or you may be wrong. Time will tell.
    He’s a piece of shit.

Reactions: Yasherka

In the mean time, hmm

If a cop walked up to a car and was shot to death it would be cold blooded murder regardless of facts 9.9/10

And they’d probably kill the person vs arresting them

But some animals are more equal

And this gem:
    FunFact:
    If you need to put any adjective in front of the word "justice", you're not getting true justice.

Reactions: Anb618