• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

kids have no respect anymore

Re: kids have no respect anymore

And this is surprising how...? Adults are the same; in fact adults are much worst, not including the baby boomers and older.

It's a damn shame she was treated this way.

The other day I visited some Mennonite friends whom had children........10 children that were all well mannered.
None of these Mennonite kids played video games, or had a Facebook account. Both the boys, and girls knew how to shoot, and all were hunters.

You know it's apples and oranges, but ..........If I had a bird dog in the kennel that I never spent time with, or trained correctly it would act like a damn fool come hunting season.

People watching that vid need to know not all kids act like that. Of course I wouldn't consider them "kids" seeing as they're Jr High aged.

What I don't understand is why they stick these useless "bus monitors" on the buses. If the bus monitor isn't able to put the fear of god into the kids then there is no reason for them to be there. It's just another sad example of what is wrong with states like NY and California.

It is all in how folks raise their children. Some take the time to actually raise them, others let them loose in their room and let the PS3 and computer raise them. That kid has a father; this incident is his lack of discipline coming back to bite him on the ass. In an interview, the father made a public apology for his sons actions. Now that the father and family are receiving death threats does he get off his ass and do something about it.

When I was a kid, if I was acting like a fool, my mom, dad, teachers or even my friends mom would unleash immediate and effective discipline.

I think that family has a lot to think about over the next few weeks. I dont wish them any harm, just that their son has brought dishonor to their family and name. To some this is worse than any corporal punishment.

It is my opinion that the parent(s) of each of these children should be visited.

Then beat the ever-lovin' shit out of them. Each and every one. Then, and only then, are they (the parents) to deal with the children.

These kids ARE the way they are due to a Lack of teaching/training that is the parents responsibility. Not the teachers, neighbors, tv producers, or anyone else's.

Them parents should all be suffering.

I wish that would of been the bus I rode as a kid. My old bus driver Hot Rod Henry as we called him woulda wore your ass out. If you didn't stay in your seat or started acting up. There would be a real hard and quick brake check.

They don't have any respect because their worthless parents never beat it into them. The kids are only partially to blame. Most parents want to be their kids friend nowadays. They don't need friends, they need parents.

Rdl65 yes for that there is a real nice place to send them paris island, wish we still had the draft!!! Might help.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pyplynr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish that would of been the bus I rode as a kid. My old bus driver Hot Rod Henry as we called him woulda wore your ass out. If you didn't stay in your seat or started acting up. There would be a real hard and quick brake check. </div></div>

10-4 on the brake check

Not sure about a brake check, but a simple bump in the road could work too.
laugh.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v507/Maser/avatars/cc7a1c9a.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BALLISTIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">in fact adults are much worst, not including the baby boomers and older.</div></div>

I used to agree with that sentiment...but who raised this current generation of parents that dont give a crap and have no respect...the baby boomers and older. Prior to WW2 we didnt see these kinds of problems to the extent that we see them now. Parents used to take an active role in how they raised their kids. The generation that came after the WW2ers is where we got all our hippies from the Vietnam times. They raised the next generation of losers who are raising our current generation. I dont mean this as a knock on the old guard, I have nothing but respect for them. But as you stated, they learned it from somewhere. What I dont understand about this incident is why those kids are still breathing. If that was me when I was a kid, my dad would have gone Fargo on my butt.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FVjbo8dW9c8&feature=player_detailpage"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FVjbo8dW9c8&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

It all comes down to when people decided to let the 'socil city' tkae responsibility for peole's actions instead of taking care of things themselves. I know there are a few of you who remember that when someone opened their mouth, they got whacked. Now, someone gets whacked, they call the cops and you get busted. Lay the blame on the weaklings who outnumber we few. They have become very emboldened by the fact that we cannot do what we do, due to the current legal climate that tells US how to act. Eh? Screw you! Time to get back to the old school and TCB, screw teh BS laws, resist when applicable and take care of damn business

ps kids have no respect...kids do not have any respect because parents do not teach them proper manners, or how to speak properly, or act properly. If they have, it is only those few homes where Dad and Mom take care of business

I like meeting new rude kids in public places. You know the kind that are running their mouths and walk into you not paying attention or saying things they shouldn't. Usually I just yell at them but sometimes it goes like this:

Me: Do you know who I am?
Them: No
Me: I'm your worst f^&%ing nightmare. I'm the adult that's going to beat your @ss like your parents should've and there's no cop around.

This usually calms them right down to a more acceptable level of behavior. LMAO.

I have a facebook. I absolutely love video games. I've spent enough time on games that you would be astonished. Doesn't make me a bad kid. When I was younger I had issues with A.D.D./ADHD and my parents somehow put up with that and never put me on meds. Now I'm a college graduate with a bachelors in a very difficult field and a job in it.

My point is that playing video games a lot/ having a facebook don't make you a bad person. I bet I was a handful as a kid, but I wasn't rude to my elders or even to my peers.

Some of it is parents, some of it is in the genes. My parents are amazing, but they never hit me when I acted up, I don't think it would've helped much. Every kid acts up and mob mentality is a very real thing even in adults.

That being said, screaming kids in public places make me see red like nothing else can.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: firefox</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rdl65 yes for that there is a real nice place to send them paris island, wish we still had the draft!!! Might help. </div></div>

Honestly not a cure-all. Plenty of dipshits come out of parris island, ask me how I know. It's the direction our country is headed in general unfortunately.

ETA: and I don't think this has anything to do with politics. I'm staunchly a ron paul libertarian and probably have some views a lot of people on here would think are extremely liberal (and some others that are probably viewed as ultra conservative.) My parents were both what I would consider liberal leaning, but I knew that if I so much as spoke out of turn in class and got a call home from my teachers my dad would kick my ass. The problems in this country aren't the politics, its how we got to the point where the politics we have now are considered acceptable, with plenty of examples on both sides unfortunately.

Largely, behavior is learned. Children learn their behavior from us - those they are around. Analyze your own behavior before analyzing the children's' and in doing that you will learn the reasons for their behavior. Whether they learned it from TV, theater, books......we allowed them to experience....its still our design even though it might have been out of ignorance on our part.

Read <span style="text-decoration: underline">Summerhill</span> Some traits are genetic and some are environmentally influenced. Either way, they get it from us We ARE their environment. The adults who paint the town with billboards and make the movies and write the books and design the video games and operate the abortion clinics. Suck it up and take responsibility.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WhiteCliffsOfDover</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's a damn shame she was treated this way.

The other day I visited some Mennonite friends whom had children........10 children that were all well mannered.
None of these Mennonite kids played video games, or had a Facebook account. Both the boys, and girls knew how to shoot, and all were hunters.

You know it's apples and oranges, but ..........If I had a bird dog in the kennel that I never spent time with, or trained correctly it would act like a damn fool come hunting season.

</div></div>

This is it, in clear terms.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Clark</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Surprisingly, stealing is more inherited and violence is more learned. </div></div>

Never would have guessed that in a million years, is kleptomania considered a mental disorder? I would have thought a person could be genetically predisposed to be aggressive, at least moreso than to steal, very interesting.

problem with kids today is they dont have the fear of getting their asses beat by other kids and by their parents for doing stupid, hateful things. Too much touchy feely crap being pushed in the schools.

There is hope people, but middle school can be a tough journey for kids. That kind of shit started on my kid's bus early this school year. The kids that were raised properly took care of the situation. The principal told me it was school policy that all kids involved were getting at least one day suspension, the bullies were getting three. She offered my boy a day of ISS, but I told her that if the school was going to punish a kid for doing the right thing, I was taking the day off to take him fishing. I'm even more proud that he's picking friends with similar upbringing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tunanut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is hope people, but middle school can be a tough journey for kids. That kind of shit started on my kid's bus early this school year. The kids that were raised properly took care of the situation. The principal told me it was school policy that all kids involved were getting at least one day suspension, the bullies were getting three. She offered my boy a day of ISS, but I told her that if the school was going to punish a kid for doing the right thing, I was taking the day off to take him fishing. I'm even more proud that he's picking friends with similar upbringing. </div></div>

good for you. id do the same thing. respect is taught at home. ive raised two yound men, one is in the Marine Corps and the other is in college. my daughter is 13. if any one of them ever talked to a adult like that i would beat there ass for days and whoever was offended would have free yard work for at least a year. definately feel the wrath of the lord come upon them...lol