• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Killed by his Cock.

Was expecting a self authored obituary set to publish upon your demise at the receiving end of a plump black member.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Cocks are dangerous critters. I know of several kids who have been mauled by farm yard Roosters. These are not fighting breeds, but in one case the 11 yo girls legs looked like she had been mauled by a dog.

Cocks are dangerous critters. I know of several kids who have been mauled by farm yard Roosters. These are not fighting breeds, but in one case the 11 yo girls legs looked like she had been mauled by a dog.
They can be aggressive. My girlfriends attacked me. The nest time I went into the yard I carried an axe handle. It didnt take long for him to decide he didnt want to play anymore.

One died from a hand cut, the other from a leg cut, both on the way to the hospital.
Have none of these people ever heard of a tourniquet?
If he got him high enough on the leg the femoral can be hard to stop. I think it takes les than 3 minutes. The wrist is another story.

Reactions: NoDopes
Evidently, more common than you might think:

Police officer raiding illegal cockfight gets killed by rooster​

• Published
      28 October 2020 BBC
1674347457579.png

This never caught on:
1674347280847.png

We used to have one that would hit you square in the back while riding the lawnmower. That sucker was evil. All you had to do was step outside and when he saw you he was coming at you. We tried to kill him every time we kicked him but he would just hit the ground running right back in your direction.

We traded him to a guy for a different rooster, he took our rooster and threw him in pen with a hundred more just like him and the fighting commenced. Not sure what happened to him lol.

I've had a few over the years. Last one was a little bantam about 8" tall. He got on my 2 year old son and caught him on the side of his face way too close to his eye. That was the end of him.

Reactions: diverdon
:whistle:

Two killed at cockfight in India as birds armed with knives to ...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk › news › article-11648459

3 days ago — Two men have bled to death at cockfighting events in India after being sliced by knives fixed to roosters. One victim, Gande Suryapraksha Rao, ...
Look, they don't put 7" blade Ka-bars on these fucking chickens.

I think its worth keeping in mind that this was indeed India and no one would bleed to death from a cut on a hand from a fucking chicken in America and most other places. I suspect this was in a rural area with little affluence or education.

Reactions: diverdon
when we buy chicks, they always slip in some roosters. first sign of aggresion, they lose their head.

we have one now...."Large" is his name....he is BIG. pretty laid back, but he pecked my boot once and i thumped him. about 3 months later, he kicked at me and peck my boot in a half ass attack. i kicked him in the head, which was a grazing shot....while he stood there stunned, i practiced a field goal with him.

he hasn't tried me again.

when we buy chicks, they always slip in some roosters. first sign of aggresion, they lose their head.

we have one now...."Large" is his name....he is BIG. pretty laid back, but he pecked my boot once and i thumped him. about 3 months later, he kicked at me and peck my boot in a half ass attack. i kicked him in the head, which was a grazing shot....while he stood there stunned, i practiced a field goal with him.

You have to give your cock a nudge now to play with you?

• Haha
Reactions: Salad_shooter
Where's @Bigfatcock to comment on this one? Do you suppose he straps a razor on when ...never mind.

Thats how to do it. The one I hit with the axe handle got the message.

i usually just collect their head.......but the hens get along better when there is a rooster about. and he is the only one we have currently. he also watches over them, so i will allow a little bit. overall, he is a good rooster......as far as roosters go.

• Haha
Based on the title alone, this is true for most dudes who die from 13-35.

But on topic, we bought chickens, 4/5 were roosters, although one was questionable until way later than the rest. 3/4 would square up.to you and were getting aggressive, but not like past roosters ive had. So they stayed a while but started picking on a couple the hens, so I got the match 22, found a place to set it on a bipod and popped the first. Cleaned him and went back for a second, they were REAL nevous.... as I squeezed another head shot off the third moved behind his buddy and caught the exiting bullet. So then I had to clean 3 of the damn things that day. So the 4th witnessed all of this first hand. I looked strait at him and said "all of this can be yours, if you behave" while I spread my arms to the 12 hens that were pecking about. He has been a Saint.

I had a guy bring in a set of fighting knives to work to show us. They are custom ordered/made, SS, don't remember where. There are different styles and lengths of knives and sharp as razors. He fought chickens in SW LA for a few years while his wife worked the gate and books. Expensive, bloody and cruel. If I remember you start with 10 chickens and it's a last chicken standing. Most go home with stew meat. Even the winning chicken seldom survives. He talked about giving the chickens mouth to mouth to keep them fighting longer.
Big money is won and lost.

Back in the day, we had a special "stump" for those aggressive types. Mac;)
Grandma had one of those. Weird to see the body running around with no head and the eye looking at you from the ground

Based on the title alone, this is true for most dudes who die from 13-35.

But on topic, we bought chickens, 4/5 were roosters, although one was questionable until way later than the rest. 3/4 would square up.to you and were getting aggressive, but not like past roosters ive had. So they stayed a while but started picking on a couple the hens, so I got the match 22, found a place to set it on a bipod and popped the first. Cleaned him and went back for a second, they were REAL nevous.... as I squeezed another head shot off the third moved behind his buddy and caught the exiting bullet. So then I had to clean 3 of the damn things that day. So the 4th witnessed all of this first hand. I looked strait at him and said "all of this can be yours, if you behave" while I spread my arms to the 12 hens that were pecking about. He has been a Saint.
I put a vudoo hex on the one that attacked my kid.

I knew someone would brag about having a large cock.

Reactions: myronman3