• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Killer cyber monday suppressor deal

I saw that too, I heard they had done it last year as well. Interesting, and tempting.
SC and the Banish stuff doesn't seem to have much support around here though. Reason for concern? I don't know.

what is odd is that they state "We have FFL's in 42 states which allows us to deliver your new silencer directly to your door " yet they carry only a few manufacturers. None of them want to deal with Silencer Central?

Free after $400 in NFA fees and an 7 month wait, if after Biden they even let them through...

Suppressor sales... Crying in California. Please don’t let then ban them before I get to a free state.

OP, what is your experience with the Banish 30?
Aside from buying before the freebie 22 can, that is.

they are pretty popular here in North Dakota. My experience around them has been good but haven’t done any testing about point of impact change or anything like that just shooting with people that have them. They really push their own suppressors so I think that’s why they don’t carry many other brands. I still went with thunderbeast for my last purchase.

OP, what is your experience with the Banish 30?
Aside from buying before the freebie 22 can, that is.
Its still awaiting approval so I haven't used it yet.
I spoke with several banish 30 users and they all had really positive feedback, one guy said he liked it more than his TBACs
One thing I can say for certain is Mac Bros makes high quality stuff.
Silencer Central has been great to work with, this is my second suppressor and they made the process so much easier than the last route I took

Reactions: goinghunting
they are pretty popular here in North Dakota...
...They really push their own suppressors so I think that’s why they don’t carry many other brands.

I think they are only popular around here because they push their shit like crazy at every ag and gun show. The guy at the state fair the last couple times I went was just blowing smoke and shitting on every brand except theirs and Elite Iron. lol He was visibly pissed when I asked if they stocked TBAC and told him I wanted the 338 Ultra for my magnums.

Even though the salesman was a joke, I don't doubt their suppressors are quality and wouldn't mind trying one. If they stocked TBAC, I would of went through them for their local service without hesitation.

I saw that too, I heard they had done it last year as well. Interesting, and tempting.
SC and the Banish stuff doesn't seem to have much support around here though. Reason for concern? I don't know.

I think they just got there license in all 42 states recently.. saw something on there blog, although the website says they have been around since 2005. I have been happy with my purchase from them.