• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Kim Potter found Guilty of both Counts!

At least I'm not a self-proclaimed libertarian who makes wild assumptions about a group based on the outcome of an individual.

At my therapist said kicking a few people in the nuts once in a while was good for anger managment.

Quack Quack Quack.

When did I say I was a libertarian?

Or throwing a snit while hiding behind a keyboard when you're too big a coward and pussy to actually kick anyone in the nuts.

Now tell us how you went from being a worthless loser that couldn't pull or pick your own body weigh up into an MMA fighter and a doctor.

You were a tantrum throwing geek in high school and you're still a seething, tantrum throwing punk.

Hard work. Try it. (I didn't do MMA though).

If you'd like a demo, stop by anytime.

Hard work. Try it. (I didn't do MMA though).

If you'd like a demo, stop by anytime.
Oh, I've paid my dues, and I didn't start out being a butthurt, tantrum throwing geek.

Since you're also a PhD, I'm sure you know how to find your way to Austin, TX. Come give me a demo.
I'll video it.

Oh, I've paid my dues, and I didn't start out being a butthurt, tantrum throwing geek.

Since you're also a PhD, I'm sure you know how to find your way to Austin, TX. Come give me a demo.
I'll video it.
No you started out as a dumb idiot who thinks all cops behave the same way, blame geeks for being different, thinks that being fat is mental defect, and generally are a loud mouth asshole. Probably because you got a speeding ticket from a fat cop at some point.

I could be a PhD, M.D, ScD, J.D etc (or a combo of all 4). Or none.

A demo of your group thinking: "Being from Austin you must be a dumbass CA liberal transplant." "There are only steers and queers in Texas, which are you?"

Sounds kinda dumb doesn't it. That's how you think. And the funny thing is you call yourself a patriot but are probably one of the facist minded people around--makeing base assumptions on physical appearances or job description.

You also assumed that my "demo" was a physical confrontation (I intentionally made it vague) rather than how to be successful which is working your ass off. All you can think about is proving your tough guy image. I just needed someone to troll in my spare time as like most idiots in this world, you aren't worthy of a single fuck. No one gives a shit what a stranger thinks on the internet.

This concludes the lesson.

No you started out as a dumb idiot who thinks all cops behave the same way, blame geeks for being different, thinks that being fat is mental defect, and generally are a loud mouth asshole. Probably because you got a speeding ticket from a fat cop at some point.

I could be a PhD, M.D, ScD, J.D etc (or a combo of all 4). Or none.

A demo of your group thinking: "Being from Austin you must be a dumbass CA liberal transplant." "There are only steers and queers in Texas, which are you?"

Sounds kinda dumb doesn't it. That's how you think. And the funny thing is you call yourself a patriot but are probably one of the facist minded people around--makeing base assumptions on physical appearances or job description.

You also assumed that my "demo" was a physical confrontation (I intentionally made it vague) rather than how to be successful which is working your ass off. All you can think about is proving your tough guy image. I just needed someone to troll in my spare time as like most idiots in this world, you aren't worthy of a single fuck. No one gives a shit what a stranger thinks on the internet.

This concludes the lesson.
And yet here you are.

You need to be telling this unhinged rant to your therapist and not random strangers you called out and then crawfished on on the internet on Christmas.

You pretty much illustrated my point about geeks with inferiority complexes and anger management issues and why LE is a shit magnet for unstable losers like you.

Great stereotype reinforcement there genius. Thx.

slack-jawed-faggots-slack-jaw.gif

Reactions: deersniper
What about the cop that recently shot some handicapped shoplifter in a wheelchair multiple times in the back including an anchor shot to make sure he went home safe that night? And his fellow cop that also had his gun trained on the victim when both of those turds could have easily grabbed the wheel chair handles and said 'Whoa, grandpa.'
A88F57C9-6749-43E6-A895-3B034CF8B317.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: srtsam
You're an idiot. LE out of MILLIONS of encounters a year only wind up killing around 1k/yr.

But they're murdering thousands 🤔 So what? They're 100% bad shoots? Are you really that fuckin stupid that you're taking that position? Cause to murder "thousands" that's essentially what you're talking about. 100% bad shootings year over year to get to your thousands figure, dipshit.

If you can do a better job, suit up... if you've got the balls and you can pass the background that is.

That's a wonderful synopsis punctuated by a complete lack of any real world experience.

Your expectations for performance in extreme circumstances are wholly unrealistic. Ask any Cop or if you're one of the ones that don't trust Cops, ask a Veteran, ask how well people perform when things go to hell and adrenaline pumps in and people are terrified of the circumstances they find themselves in.

The number of people that are capable of the cold and emotionless performance you're talking about, I'd peg it at about 6% of LE. 6 Cops out of 100.

I'm not saying the other 94 perform like this lady under stress, there are varying levels of degradation under pressure. What I am saying is that the number of people who can shrug of the insanity of what's going on around them and completely shut off the emotional interference is so rare we should screen for it and worship the ground as they walk upon it for the ones who can.

It's unrealistic to expect most people to be able to perform at 100% in a chaotic situation. You think her grabbing the wrong weapon under stress speak to incompetence, it just speaks to stress.

I could put a water pistol on your belt and make you pull it if properly pushed into your own personal red zone.
You're an idiot. LE out of MILLIONS of encounters a year only wind up killing around 1k/yr.

But they're murdering thousands 🤔 So what? They're 100% bad shoots? Are you really that fuckin stupid that you're taking that position? Cause to murder "thousands" that's essentially what you're talking about. 100% bad shootings year over year to get to your thousands figure, dipshit.

If you can do a better job, suit up... if you've got the balls and you can pass the background that is.

That's a wonderful synopsis punctuated by a complete lack of any real world experience.

Your expectations for performance in extreme circumstances are wholly unrealistic. Ask any Cop or if you're one of the ones that don't trust Cops, ask a Veteran, ask how well people perform when things go to hell and adrenaline pumps in and people are terrified of the circumstances they find themselves in.

The number of people that are capable of the cold and emotionless performance you're talking about, I'd peg it at about 6% of LE. 6 Cops out of 100.

I'm not saying the other 94 perform like this lady under stress, there are varying levels of degradation under pressure. What I am saying is that the number of people who can shrug of the insanity of what's going on around them and completely shut off the emotional interference is so rare we should screen for it and worship the ground as they walk upon it for the ones who can.

It's unrealistic to expect most people to be able to perform at 100% in a chaotic situation. You think her grabbing the wrong weapon under stress speak to incompetence, it just speaks to stress.

I could put a water pistol on your belt and make you pull it if properly pushed into your own personal red zone.
I accept your feedback, and I give this woman a slight break for stress and accidentally grabbing the wrong weapon on her belt. But again she should have known the placement and feel of her equipment. In human performance, tactile feel is still reliable under stress. The standard "know your equipment" principle does not pause during an emergency incident. It is realistic to practice deploying one's setup, build the files, and rely on them. For that, she was negligent and killed someone. Her taser was on the left side of her belt, and she pulled her Glock from the right side. In a medical emergency comparison, she reached for a tourniquet and pulled her baton instead and the dude bled out.

More than likely she's a desk jockey that rarely gets to the streets. She was taking a trainee out and went to the call. I dare say that if the wound channel was checked. There's a large amount of dust in it from the barrel of her gun.
But that's just my opinion.
I accept your feedback, and I give this woman a slight break for stress and accidentally grabbing the wrong weapon on her belt. But again she should have known the placement and feel of her equipment. In human performance, tactile feel is still reliable under stress. The standard "know your equipment" principle does not pause during an emergency incident. It is realistic to practice deploying one's setup, build the files, and rely on them. For that, she was negligent and killed someone. Her taser was on the left side of her belt, and she pulled her Glock from the right side. In a medical emergency comparison, she reached for a tourniquet and pulled her baton instead and the dude bled out.

Hope the negligent bitch is sentenced to full extent possible.
She received pay and perks for years, then when she was up front, failed miserably and a young man died.
The cops need to be beasted mercilessly on their weapons drills.
This shit needs to be stamped out.
I've done so-called "friendly" competitions with police officers over here on the range.
Their attitude changes rapidly, when the civvies start cleaning up the targets.
I told them not to get mad, just get better at shooting.
It didn't go over well.
😈🤣

You want to see pissey bitches come to Fort Worth.

Never seen anything like it on a range before.

I started reading this and couldn’t do the five pages of everyone’s opinion. This was a mistake, its called a slip and capture error. Basically stress causes you to reach for the wrong tool. Surgeons kill people from this, pilots crash planes from this and cops kill people from these errors. Yes she fucked up but not criminally. District attorneys file charges and go to trial when these cops didn’t even meet the culpable mental states of the crime. These elected officials file charges to get reelected, juries feel bad for the “victims” and they find the cop guilty. That is all. This is a political prosecution and nothing else.

None of you have a right to judge unless you make a living from going out and confronting these fuckers. Think about how you will react when someone hides a hand or starts to fight with you and you need to arrest them. It’s not right to judge when your not putting your life on the line.

Reactions: atomic41 and srtsam
I started reading this and couldn’t do the five pages of everyone’s opinion. This was a mistake, its called a slip and capture error. Basically stress causes you to reach for the wrong tool. Surgeons kill people from this, pilots crash planes from this and cops kill people from these errors. Yes she fucked up but not criminally. District attorneys file charges and go to trial when these cops didn’t even meet the culpable mental states of the crime. These elected officials file charges to get reelected, juries feel bad for the “victims” and they find the cop guilty. That is all. This is a political prosecution and nothing else.

None of you have a right to judge unless you make a living from going out and confronting these fuckers. Think about how you will react when someone hides a hand or starts to fight with you and you need to arrest them. It’s not right to judge when your not putting your life on the line.
Go eat shit with your hero complex. You are an employee and we do have the right to judge your actions. If you can't handle it. Get another job. Perhaps a more dangerous one like a garbage collector.
If you go back a few posts you will find a list to choose from.

Last time I checked the First Amendment of The Constitution of The United Sates gave all of us the right to free speach.

You are in no position to change that.

I've not been standing Potus but the one we have sucks at it. I bet I could read a fucking teleprompter if I wanted to.

• Haha
Reactions: Makinchips208
This is one serious issue. On one hand, society in general needs a police force. Just Look at what happened when the police pulled back inPortland, MN, Kenosha even. Lawless occurs and good or bad people will take matters in their own hands. Maybe, thats not such a terrible thing, but we would definitely become the Wild West again. Cities would tear themselves apart, Again, maybe thats not such a terrible thing. society developed police to deal with lawless people. But as we all know police are people too, susceptible to make mistakes, sometimes deadly.

on the other hand you have the same police shooting down the wheelchair guy going into Lowe’s with a knife, plus many more BS shootings. you have the same police force shooting civilians in the capital building, you have cops enforcing bS COVID garbage mandates just put in motion by a cruddy commie mayor. red flag laws, etc…..I used to think, naively, That the police would recognize tyranny when it comes and respectfully not follow the order. Sadly, I’m not so sure anymore. They will definitely use the” just doing my job” card. Which is why I feel there is absolutely a purge of the good cops going on. same for the military. They want yes men and women that won’t hesitate to fire there fellow countryman. I used to think this was why the Obamas were hosting “ training” fir. foreign troops on our ground so when the time came there would be a force willing and familiar with the lay of the land. Now, I think they were just in case we don’t have enough folks, but the last bunch of years has really divided the people against each other, that now there more people perfectly fine to “ follow the order”.

definitely a serious problem.

5’7” 150lbs kid. Two “trained”officers couldn’t physically control him.

They are the ones that need to find new employment.

You know it sucks when the good cops that went the extra mile or made the final sacrifice get a 30 second spot on local / regional news and gone the next day.

But the screw ups get national coverage / international air time 24 / 7 till hell freezes over.

This is what forms the opinions of sheep.

Blindly protecting the screw ups also forms opinions.

I give you the examples of joe, his ho and fouci which the liberals blindly protect.

Same mentality.

plus many more BS shootings.
It's a statistical non issue. You've got better odds of being struck by lightning.

This the issue with the mainstream propaganda machine. They make it seem worse than it is.

They've been hyping the racist cop narrative forever. Statistically young black men have better odds of being killed by each other than the police, and the police higher odds of being killed by young black men.

Not the story the propaganda machine paints though...

There's a tidal wave of change coming and it ain't for the better. If you think the sentiment today is going to attract better candidates you're crazy.

The more people that pile on and more cops that get overcharged the more good ones will bail cause fuck all that. What you'll be left with are the nitwits. That's the issue.

You'll see. It's coming.

@srtsam
"…..I used to think, naively, That the police would recognize tyranny when it comes and respectfully not follow the order. Sadly, I’m not so sure anymore."

You better catch up with reality then and get sure. Cops haven't changed, they've just been exposed.

The old fat faced police chiefs following orders from their communist mayors and city council and their 'muh pension, yes men ' officers working under them are what LE has always been.

Reactions: JasonW and srtsam

Is the difficulties and complexities of the job new to people that decided to be a peace officer...NO.

This whole "you don't know what it's like" narrative is a load of crap. Every police officer joins knowing that they are nothing but a janitor at a shitty school with a bunch of shitty students. Don't like it, switch to IA, be a fireman, emt, child protective services agent…. now there's one that you can do good for the community, go back to school to be a defense attorney.

It's kind of like being a fireman and being scared to go put out a fire... Somebody that can't run into a burning building knowing that there's a very good chance that they can die, doesn't need to be a fireman... And that's OK, find something else…. does not give the firemen the right to let the structure burn.

The point being, there are plenty jobs where people put their lives on the line every day. They just don't complain about it. They know it and do it so that others don't have to put their lives on the line.

Last edited:
Reactions: JasonW
Speaking of which...Ten cops confront a mother and her young son in a NY Applebee's for not having their vaccine papers. Luckily, they all went home safely that night.:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...s-Applebees-not-having-vaccination-cards.html

While the city is experiencing a wave of violent brutal crime and assaults that the police don't seem to have any interest in at all.

I hope those police don't expect any public support with those kind of "priorities"...

Reactions: JasonW and Jsp556
It's a statistical non issue. You've got better odds of being struck by lightning.
This statement, right here, illustrates the problem. Spoken from on high…..

You can bet it’s a fucking issue to the ones who are wrongfully killed. You can bet it’s an issue to their families, friends, and others in their lives.

A cop dies, there’s a fucking taxpayer funded, traffic diverting, thin blue line funeral procession. A statistical non issue occurs, you can’t judge… Fuck that noise.

Last edited:
Reactions: 03Jarhead