• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Kimber target ii nonexistent?

timelinex

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • May 7, 2011
    Scottsdale,Az
    I've been pretty set on wanting to buy a 9mm kimber target ii, but I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Every local place seems to have all models but the ss target ii and all online places are out of stock. I specifically want the 9mm, but all calibers of the target ii are unavailable.

Looking the model up on Google shows alot of forum threads so it was definitely a 'common' pistol. Did they just stop making them? Is there a replacement coming out for it that's gonna be a SS 9mm?

You know I don't know if the "Aegis" models they are producing are taking precedent over the "Target II" in 9mm but if I had to guess. The "Guns America" ripoff board has several "new" listed but prices are $1100 or so. I can't remember what I paid for mine but I've had it for a few years, maybe $850? It is a really a fun pistol to shoot, smooth and accurate. I think that the single stack in a 9mm is undesirable but if you replace the 7 round Kimber factory mags with 10 round Wilson ETMs you're GTG.