• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kinetic Research Folding TRG 42 Stock

Ed Baker

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 31, 2005
Georgia
Anybody in the Atlanta, Ga. area have one of these? I would like to check it out prior to purchasing one.

Thanks!

Ed

Re: Kinetic Research Folding TRG 42 Stock

From all the reviews I've heard, they have surpassed expectations. My order has been placed.

I was fortunate enough to be one of the folks who beta-tested the KRG folder for the TRG -- though mine was for a TRG-22.

I also have the folding Sako, so could do an apples-to-apples comparison.

As Stanwood above says... just order one. You will not be disappointed.

Also, though I had to return the 'beta' version to Justin after testing it out, I was so happy with the stock and chassis that I ordered one to do a special build on a Tikka T3. Just got it a couple of weeks ago.

Last, order the magazine release extension. Fantastic enhancement to the TRG.

Can't say enough good things about the KRG system.

Cheers,

Sirhr

I have not gotten my folding mechanism yet but the quality of the buttstock in my opinion surpasses the factory TRG folder. It reeks of quality. The fit and finish and function is 100%

Thanks for the info. I'll have to wait until after the Tax man makes his appearance. Hopefully it won't be too painful this year.