• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

knight's armament firearm???

mahbin

Private
Minuteman
Apr 8, 2013
Escalon,Ca. US
Question please, I have a knight's armament firearms for a M16 A2, will it fit over a DPMS bull Barrel or will I need a free flaoting one? The Barrel is .920" and the fore end is right at 1". Help please!!!

What's a Knights armament firearms? Do you have a sr15 your trying to change the barrel on?

I'm guessing English isn't his first language. I think he is wondering if a KAC M5 RAS will fit over a DPMS bull barrel. Not sure why you would want to do that even if it did fit. That's my best interpretation.

In his profile, the OP lists his occupation as "retarted", so maybe there's something else at play. I wish I could help (in both regards).

Yes I miss spelled, meant forearm. It was just a simple question, no call for this BS. I see arrogance is very important to you people. I gess I came to the wrong place. Did you big boys have your better than any one else laugh, and did it make you fell better. I was told not to come here because of all the sarcastic arrogance, thanks for nothing!!!

Last edited:
Yes I miss spelled, meant forearm. It was just a simple question, no call for this BS. I see arrogance is very important to you people. I gess I came to the wrong place. Did you big boys have your better tham any one else laugh, and did it make you fell better. I was told not to come here because of all the sarcastic arrogance, thanks for nothing!!!

Welcome to the internet.

Yes I miss spelled, meant forearm. It was just a simple question, no call for this BS. I see arrogance is very important to you people. I gess I came to the wrong place. Did you big boys have your better than any one else laugh, and did it make you fell better. I was told not to come here because of all the sarcastic arrogance, thanks for nothing!!!

I know I should of worded it better, I gess in my old age, my tolerance for immaturity and sarcasm is vary short. Must be what happins when you grow up. Was doing a upper build and was trying to save a little money on the foreend, Had K,A, one, but wanted to put more money into the upper receiver. In the end decided not to. To the nice ones thanks to the ass hole fuck you, ba, by!!!

New(er) member posts nonsense (when a little on-line research would easily have answered the question), receives an appropriate response, becomes indignant... here we go again... So much for "older and wiser..." ("at my age...")

As much as I would like to help it really is hard to comprehend what you type. Having poor grammar skills, thin skin, and a bad attitude won't get you much help anywhere.

Good luck.