• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Knights armament killing it

I bet you're a lot of fun at parties.

Offended?

Do you happen to do gun videos on youtube?

Well, he's from Illinois, so...

Screenshot_20201028-084549_Chrome.jpg

This video was hilarious. I think it did everything in marketing you want, gets your attention, makes you remember the product/video, and gets you interested for more information. So really, as an impression, this is perfect.

This video was hilarious. I think it did everything in marketing you want, gets your attention, makes you remember the product/video, and gets you interested for more information. So really, as an impression, this is perfect.
Yeah. No shit, man.

Suddenly, I found out what the UNS-A2 and UNS-LR A2 are and why they more better than a PVS-30 😳😳.

Fuck my wallet.

Come on. They are making fun of the industry and of some of the ridiculous youtubers out there. They are trying to lighten the mood in a pretty crappy time.
...I guess. There's the effort.
Carnikcon was funny. The Hiter/Downfall about the ACR/Masada was epic. Those were funny. "Spin D" and "Pretty Dang Good Ammo" was a sensible chuckle as well. The little cartoons with the pig and the bear arguing were funny...the first time. Polenear "Shit you see at the range"...also worth some views.

I don't get why people fawn over this stuff or the 'HK social media "girl"'. Reminds me of guys that go to strip clubs and think a stripper loves them. I don't care about content, I care about hardware.

I bet you're a lot of fun at parties.

Offended?

Do you happen to do gun videos on youtube?

Honestly YOU made me laugh more than that video. Call off the snowflake hunt Mr. Easily O. Fended.
I am in fact because I have some sense of taste and timing. Then again, looking at the level of meme quality in that contest thread, I shouldn't be surprised of what passes as "funny".

And no, I work for a living

Well, he's from Illinois, so...

EXACTLY! I'm living in a joke of a state run by a fat clown...I should know funny.

Last edited:
anyone know when the sr15.5 becomes available? I love the mag dump function.