• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms knights armament sr 15 lpr

Cmb1025

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Mar 26, 2019
Got a brand new sr 15 lpr never been fired. Comes just as I bought it. Asking 3400 obo. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Howie Feltersnatch
Won't let me upload photos. I can email photos to anybody interested.

Where are you located?

Any interest in higher-end 1911’s? Nighthawk, WC?

Pictures

Attachments

• 20210113_112217.jpg
    20210113_112217.jpg
    309.4 KB · Views: 301
  • 20210113_112131.jpg
    20210113_112131.jpg
    509.1 KB · Views: 292
  • 20210113_112200.jpg
    20210113_112200.jpg
    318.3 KB · Views: 263
  • 20210113_112204.jpg
    20210113_112204.jpg
    488.4 KB · Views: 267
Reactions: kevinsachs
Apparently, I’m worth a lot more that I thought.

Time to call my insurance agent and up my coverage.

After calling my bank they made a mistake with dates and its still pending funds to the original buyer. Precision guru has seconds just going by dates and times. Just saying you got seconds when I've been inboxed by someone else doesn't mean you got next im sorry. I got to be more clear on the perimeters next time.

The bump as still available and edit on the price is mind-blowing to me considering I committed to buy this gun on January 12 and express mailed a cashiers check the next day that the seller has been sitting on for weeks citing BS reasons why his bank won't clear a Chase cashiers check.

After calling my bank they made a mistake with dates and its still pending funds to the original buyer. Precision guru has seconds just going by dates and times. Just saying you got seconds when I've been inboxed by someone else doesn't mean you got next im sorry. I got to be more clear on the perimeters next time.
What is the problem with calling seconds? I was very clear on the 13th if the sale falls through I want to be next in line. Now somehow a guy who commented today is on deck? Glad it didn’t work out. I have no interest in sending a large amount of money to someone with this level of comprehension.

lol good luck @PrecisionGuru

The bump as still available and edit on the price is mind-blowing to me considering I committed to buy this gun on January 12 and express mailed a cashiers check the next day that the seller has been sitting on for weeks citing BS reasons why his bank won't clear a Chase cashiers check.
Wait, the asking price has been changed since you sent a check?

Last edited:
Wait, the asking price has been changed so you sent a check?
No. Reread my post.

I PMed an I'll take it same day this was originally listed. A cashier's check was mailed via USPS express the next day with tracking info.
Seller is having issues with his bank clearing my Chase cashier's check.

Then today this gets relisted with a bump in price.

There is no issue with who called seconds or any of that because I am the original buyer and paid for this.

No. Reread my post.

I PMed an I'll take it same day this was originally listed. A cashier's check was mailed via USPS express the next day with tracking info.

There is no issue with who called seconds or any of that because I am the original buyer and paid for this.
Typo* I meant...the asking price has been changed SINCE you sent a check?

I ask because you said “the bump as still available and edit on the price is mind blowing”.

I would be calling to get that check canceled and my money back. He deposited your money and while waiting for the funds to clear, he ups the price and puts it back on the market.

No. Reread my post.

What was the original price

This is what negative feedback is for. If OP hasn't/doesn't make this right, then a red box tally they deserve.

Lol. What a dumpster fire. Glad my “seconds” were over looked. Hope the buyer ends up with a rifle or his money back.

What is the status of your check and purchase of this?

Okay so I kept quiet for a while waiting for this to hopefully ship. Sun Tzu and all of that. Battle avoided... blah, blah. This guy is f'ing delusional and child-like. I sent him a Chase cashier's check the day after I said I will take it. He kept incessantly messaging me throughout the day asking if I sent the payment yet, prompting me to rush to the post office to mail payment. As if it mattered if I mailed payment at 9:00 AM or 4:55 PM when it's being sent express.

He relisted the gun again seriously considering selling it twice because he needed the money and his bank supposedly wasn't clearing my cashier's check. His issue with his bank led him to attempt to resell the same item twice. Of course, zero warning to me about this. I have no doubt he would have sold it twice had I not seen the ad and opined.

I have his name, address and phone number. People pay me handsomely for a living to represent them when they've been defrauded. If I don't get this I will make it my personal mission in life to collect. Peter, your deposition will be my f'ing playground and Mona Lisa. I'll bring two partners from my firm and we'll go an entire day getting into your financial woes as relevant to the fraud. You better hope the gun shipped.

image0.png

image1.png

image2.png

This is a BS delay tactic. No one holds Cashier’s Checks — they’re considered cash by any bank. They can hold them for up to a week on new (depositer) accounts or if the amount is unusually high (like >$10K for personal accounts and usually much higher on business accounts).

NO (!!!) bank has any policy to enforce a hold for over 5-10 days, period, and even then it’s for extenuating circumstances.

Cashier’s checks go through a clearing house and the depositing bank will have the funds cleared and collected by the next business day.

His excuses, as texted, say nothing and mean nothing. It’s a bald-faced lie. He may have endorsed the check to a third party and has issues collecting from them, but that’s me grasping at straws hoping there’s a shred of legitimacy remaining in OP’s train wreck.

My advice to buyer, BOHICA and set DEFCON-2.

Hopefully the endorsement of my cashiers check to another individual was for picture taking skills and new tile.

I have his name, address and phone number. People pay me handsomely for a living to represent them when they've been defrauded. If I don't get this I will make it my personal mission in life to collect. Peter, your deposition will be my f'ing playground and Mona Lisa. I'll bring two partners from my firm and we'll go an entire day getting into your financial woes as relevant to the fraud. You better hope the gun shipped.
Depending on which side of the table you're on, this is terrifying or this is darkly beautiful. I hope for his sake you get your gun.

So, you didn’t get shipping notice?

If not, banning him. As that’s the only recourse we have as moderators.

If anything, he should be on here attempting to explain what happened, and to clear his reputation on the hide, but the absence is what is also concerning.

Reactions: srtsam
Hopefully the endorsement of my cashiers check to another individual was for picture taking skills and new tile.
Have you called chase to check the status of the check?

My bank flagged the check as potentially fraudulent and wanted to put alteast a ten day hold on it to make sure it cleared on his side. At this amount why would I not listen to them. They made a mistake saying it would clear wed the 28 when that's a thrusday. So the dates got messed up and caused a bad reaction. I'm not here to get ripped off or rip people off. I've made three sales this month all done. I said it shipped from parros Waterbury vt. Very easy friendly place to call if any doubt was had. Now I'm getting threatened when I was warned about fraud. Why would I make this up. I also said once it ships from the dealer they would provide tracking number. I can also get written statement from my bank if needed. Also look at the time difference in post and when I said he could call if he wanted.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210131-180729_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20210131-180729_Messages.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Reactions: TheHorta
Yea ill send a 3000 rifle when my bank says what the hell is up with this check getting flagged as potentially fraudulent. Having the manager ask me what it was for. Maybe it was my mistake asking for a check. Lesson learned I guess.

Also I had atleast 5 people message within an hour of posting saying they want it. So of course I was asking about when payment could be shipped.

Who is the FFL? Call them. No FFL is going to play gameso and take a chance of losing their license. If he dropped it off as he said there will be a record.
This was suggested earlier in the day but apparently coming on here was better.

Have you called chase to check the status of the check?
This also the check didn't clear until midnight on 28th. I even waited to check thats when it hit my accounts 100% cleared. So it's been a couple days.