• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms knights armament sr 15 lpr

This also the check didn't clear until midnight on 28th. I even waited to check thats when it hit my accounts 100% cleared. So it's been a couple days.

And you have proof of the rifle being shipped?

I gave it to them Saturday around 11 they said it would ship Monday or Tuesday at the latest. Parros is a police dealer theyre not amateurs. They said I would get tracking when it ships from them which makes sense to me. I'm going there tomorrow to either get proof or have them call him since he wouldn't.

I paid shipping and insurance for 3500. Which was on the receipt. I thought they were guaranteed also but since doing a Google search after the warning from my bank i now know better.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210131-191723_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210131-191723_Samsung Internet.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 95
I honestly don't know why he didn't just call them and confirm it. They were open till 4. The date is on the receipt.
By “he” are you referring to the buyer?

If so, it’s not his job to run after evidence of shipment.

You’re the seller. It’s your job to communicate when payment was received and when the item(rifle) was shipped, along with tracking so he knows you fulfilled your end of the deal. He shouldn’t have to chase this information down from you or your FFL, its incumbent upon you to provide it.

All this stupid shit could have been avoided via better communication on your part, not to mention just taking a PayPal FF payment for the rifle vs fucking around with paper instruments.

For the record cashiers check can be held up, recently had one be held up for a week. I don’t think op is scamming IMO

I think the bumping the thread with new price and promised seconds to multiple people are setting off some major flags

However the op is on here defending himself where most scammers just grab the cash and run.

He’s only going to scam once on here so all the follow up wouldn’t be worth it if the checks already cashed

I say see if the buyer get what he paid for and go from there

So what’s the explanation for bumping as still available with a price increase?
I priced for a quick sell i paid 2900 new so I lost money after shipping. I dont hold it against my bank about the hold but I do for mixing up the dates. They apologized which to them makes it ok but caused a reaction for me which made a mess. I owned to the mistake in a past post. I want to sell this not rip anyone off.

For the record cashiers check can be held up, recently had one be held up for a week. I don’t think op is scamming IMO
Thank you for the honest reply. They could've paid me with no guarantee that it was good. They did their part with warning me of the possibilities.
I think the bumping the thread with new price and promised seconds to multiple people are setting off some major flags

However the op is on here defending himself where most scammers just grab the cash and run.

He’s only going to scam once on here so all the follow up wouldn’t be worth it if the checks already cashed

I say see if the buyer get what he paid for and go from there
I should've made clear no pmed ill take it. I had 10 inquiries in 20 minutes or so. I might have made a mistake. I've made other deals here but nobody probably checked my past post. Not everyone does feedback.

I've owned, apologized and will keep owning it. I made a mistake with the re post but I stick by that my bank made a mistake with dates. Again I am sorry.

Reactions: Bakwa
Again thank you so much for posting this. I have zero bad intentions. I literally sent something to thristle the same time. Also just purchased a glock from the hide which I also picked up the same day. Thats why I cropped the receipt.

By “he” are you referring to the buyer?

If so, it’s not his job to run after evidence of shipment.

You’re the seller. It’s your job to communicate when payment was received and when the item(rifle) was shipped, along with tracking so he knows you fulfilled your end of the deal. He shouldn’t have to chase this information down from you or your FFL, its incumbent upon you to provide it.

All this stupid shit could have been avoided via better communication on your part, not to mention just taking a PayPal FF payment for the rifle vs fucking around with paper instruments.
I agree about paper transactions the check cleared midnight the 28. I gave it to parros Saturday they can't provide tracking number until it ships which they can't do till tomorrow or Tuesday. I was hoping my payment of the shipping would be good till I got the number. I'm going there tomorrow to see this through.

I agree about paper transactions the check cleared midnight the 28. I gave it to parros Saturday they can't provide tracking number until it ships which they can't do till tomorrow or Tuesday. I was hoping my payment of the shipping would be good till I got the number. I'm going there tomorrow to see this through.
Yea it probably would have if your other comms were consistent, prompt and kept the buyer informed, especially through the “verification” ordeal (not sure why your bank simply didn’t place a phone call to the issuing bank to confirm/deny the legitimacy of the check but whatever).

Hope this works out for everyone involved.

I honestly don't know why he didn't just call them and confirm it. They were open till 4. The date is on the receipt.

I didn’t ask you who confirmed.

You are the seller. Show some proof this rifle has been shipped. You have 24hrs to provide a tracking number.

Everyone who is not the buyer or seller, STOP replying.
They said maybe Tuesday I'm driving there tomorrow? What can I do if they say Tuesday. Someone backed me saying it happened to them with the same check.

They said maybe Tuesday I'm driving there tomorrow? What can I do if they say Tuesday. Someone backed me saying it happened to them with the same check.

You need to figure it out. You’ve been waiting for a check to clear for a week. You should have had this rifle packed up and ready to ship the minute it cleared.

Fix it and get it shipped.

You need to figure it out. You’ve been waiting for a check to clear for a week. You should have had this rifle packed up and ready to ship the minute it cleared.

Fix it and get it shipped.
The absolute ONLY posts I want to see here is either the seller saying he shipped, or the buyer saying he got confirmation of shipping.
Tracking number has been delivered via text.