• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Knights LPR SR15

M

mmmmm

Well today I purchased a Knights LPR. 223. Does anyone know much about these or know of expected accuracy. They have match barrels supposedly made by Krieger so I cant wait to break it in and get a range report!

Totally bad ass rifle. I have the Mod-1 and it is sweet as hell. The LPR will be more accurate and just as bad ass. Have fun.

Congrats on you new rifle.... I have the 14.5 barrel Mod1 and "she" (aka Betsy) is awesome with BH 77 grain.

Glad to hear they have some fan base, I know there more of a battle rifle, but after about 10 named brand AR's including POF, Les Baer, etc not shooting less than an inch I'm becoming skeptical if anyone can make a really accurate AR. Hopefully the Knights will prove me wrong!! And the AR's I've had tested were also shot by our SWAT team so its not all my fault haha!

What was the average group kevin? and is it true that they are krieger barrels?

Yes Krieger -- .223 Wylde chambered, 1:7 twist.

Average groups from qualification have been around .75 MOA, generally shooting 20rds of PMC, and then a quick clean and shooting groups with Federal 77gr.

We shot a few of the first than would do a solid .5MOA - but all we are guaranteeing is less than 1MOA with match ammo. Even then we have had folks bitching that shooting XM193 and irons they are not subMOA -- sigh ---