• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Knights special run alerts

Mj30wilson900

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
  • Jul 25, 2020
    Missouri
    How do I know when knights armament will run specials?
    I see them pop up on site like gb but it is not on their website.
    Like the Sr30 pistol. Is their a site or place I can go to stay up to date on the info.

Usually most guys have been able to get on the list by wrestling with Jack naked. Well, C-19 has things shut down, so the only way to get on that list now is with a series of webcam type meetings. They all end the same, clothes are coming off.

Honestly, its probably about who you know. The rest is timing, luck and stalking forums like M4carbine, SilencerTalk and AR15. Never heard of a formal wait list. Could be wrong though or I could be one hell of a wrastler...

Reactions: TheHorta
    Its basically who you know. With that being said, if you become part of any of the boards or social media groups and you have a regular presence its not hard to get in on a special run.

Me too. I have a KAC .mil account. I go direct. All in who you know. Despite having .mil account though, they still can't sell me shit the army has contracted. Like that KAC M2HB tri-rail, I had to get that elsewhere. But rifles and parts and shit? Only way to go. Yeah, there's a wait, but there's always a wait with KAC.

Operations Parts or their firearms sales division are easily the best KAC dealers out there. KAC doesn't offer much to dealers and military discounts aren't that great either but every bit helps. It's why you don't find this stuff on sale. Dealers only get a few percent for profit.

Reactions: TheHorta
    It's mainly the Cheer stuff and it goes to literally the same people each year.

I don't even know why they 'advertise' it; its like having a private party and advertising theres a party and there's door prizes, yet only the same people from last year are invited.

Then again, I've never seen anything come out of it that I really gave a shit about, so theres that.

Do they shoot differently?

Do they shoot differently?

No. And most of it is shit like the current production rail yet...its been cerakoted.

Oh, and to add to the #eyeroll factor, a good portion of it shows up on the AR15 EE by the same 2-3 people each year right after its sent out for retarded prices.

Seriously, its an idiot test.

Call me when that PDW ever sees the light of day.

No. And most of it is shit like the current production rail yet...its been cerakoted.

Oh, and to add to the #eyeroll factor, a good portion of it shows up on the AR15 EE by the same 2-3 people each year right after its sent out for retarded prices.

Seriously, its an idiot test.

Call me when that PDW ever sees the light of day.
    On the upside, at least they don't shoot differently.

Look into some of the "Christmas Cheer" special editions. That seems to be one of the most common.
    That makes sense. I am aware of the Christmas Cheer/SR 25 lunch box, but I was wondering if he meant items from the Vault program, or things like the B grade fde SR25's.

As for the OP's question about the SR-30 pistol. As far as I know that it is not something being done by Knights. I believe It is something done by Kelley Enterprises by combining virgin SR-30 lower receivers with the SR-30 upper receivers.

Reactions: Mj30wilson900
    I believe there is a private FB group that you can join if you email one of the guys running it and express a genuine interest in KAC and want to contribute. At least that is what one of said dudes running the group stated in the past.