• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Knives for sale

cattleman99

Snyder Precision LLC
Minuteman
Mar 28, 2018
Lincoln, NE
www.snyderprecision.com
Found these laying around and I don’t have a use for them. Don’t know much about knives. If I’m off base price wise shoot me a message. Free shipping over $50. Otherwise it’s on the buyer. Shoot me a message before you buy it to get a closer picture of what you’re interested in.

1) Custom made deer knife with sheath. I bought this years ago from a maker up in South Dakota. Used for a few dear but still had a good edge. Handle could be refinished. $65

2) Western W75 Boot Knife with sheath. Edge is a little scratched but nice overall. $60

3) Othello Solingen knife with sheath. $65

4) Buck 110 with Old timer holster. Heavy knife. $25 Sold Pending Trade

5) Sportsman Outdoor Set knife. Box is numbered 944. Don’t know a thing about it. Blade is work but sharp. $10

6) Trekker knife with sheath. $10

7) Schrade Uncle Henry 94TTP. Great condition beautiful knife. $25

8) Top Tech auto. Small Knick in the blade but sharp otherwise. $15

9) Daringer assisted knife. Don’t know the brand. Strong spring, opens strong. $20

10) Winchester 2008 limited edition set. $18

11) Theodore Roosevelt NRA limited edition knife $7

12) standard NRA folder $2

13) NRA Multi tool $5
54827CAB-CF89-439A-9B54-3FDD7613D192.jpeg

Last edited:
Sorry I wasn't even sure if it was called a switchblade so I'm no help. Looks pretty cool because I remember seeing them in old movies as a kid lol. If you decide to let it go shoot me a PM I would be interested just to play with the button hahaha. Bunch of big kids we are.

Yeah. Not sure if I want to sell that one or not. I don’t know much about it. It has “Italy” lightly engraved on the base of the blade, but that’s the only marking it has

Its definitely a Stiletto Switch if its stamped Italy it may be an original. Doubt the ivory is real from the looks but either way they are pretty sweet! I have a early 60s era Leaver Lock switch with stag grips from my grandfather fun to play around with. Like @MotoFlier said reminds you of old movies, haha feel like I'm Johnny from outsiders :cool: