• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Knives>Guns

Re: Knives>Guns

Haha."If your a gun guy". There is a reason that all LEO don't carry swords. That guy would be bumbed when the "gun guy" put 2 rounds of 10mm in him and then simply stepped to the side.

My friend showed me this video..the guy is quick but I timed myself against him, and I can draw, level, and fire before he closes the 21 feet...if the gun didn't have a round in the chamber I'd probably be SOL but if you are a condition 1 kinda guy, the knife dude loses. Certainly gets an 'A' for effort though lol.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Powder Burns</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My friend showed me this video..the guy is quick but I timed myself against him, and I can draw, level, and fire before he closes the 21 feet...if the gun didn't have a round in the chamber I'd probably be SOL but if you are a condition 1 kinda guy, the knife dude loses. Certainly gets an 'A' for effort though lol. </div></div>

probably giving him just a touch more credit than he deserves. The second video was just about on par with the credibility I would give him. haha

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zWRM-UPzhGY&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zWRM-UPzhGY&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 3006Spokane</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really didn't just see a light saber did I......?</div></div>

The force is strong with that one.....

121 foot rule..."the wilton way"

I am in...well I can't even say something. Are country is on it's last leg. Please help...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Camsnappersc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Haha."If your a gun guy". There is a reason that all LEO don't carry swords. That guy would be bumbed when the "gun guy" put 2 rounds of 10mm in him and then simply stepped to the side. </div></div>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR7sUyoG1iY&NR=1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I should do a vid like that using my machete. </div></div>

I will pay your airfare if I get to be the shooter
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I should do a vid like that using my machete. </div></div>

No Maser, you should just go back to your mom's basement and leave the rest of us alone.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jayne</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Camsnappersc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Haha."If your a gun guy". There is a reason that all LEO don't carry swords. That guy would be bumbed when the "gun guy" put 2 rounds of 10mm in him and then simply stepped to the side. </div></div>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR7sUyoG1iY&NR=1 </div></div>

EXACTLY!

Man, I guess my little Top's Scalpel is too small to defend myself with. I wonder if that fucktard with the big ass knife knows the 'eight strikes'? Meh, I would rather have a small knife and know what the hell I am doing than a big knife and act like an asshat. In the home or on the street nothing will beat the rising diagonal strike with a small blade. Why is this dude CAHRGING? WTF is he thinking?!?!? My guess is he is the really quiet guy walking down the street and into the japanese knife store where upon entering becomes the subject matter expert on all things ninja. What a maroon!

I love it how the first guy assumes your gun isn't already out. Freakin hilarious, I would challenge him to get me from 21 feet out when I am using a 12 gauge and buckshot.