• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ko2M 2022 Ranking

Sandow the Heretic

Private
Minuteman
Aug 8, 2017
I'll be maintaining the ranking list here:

The ranking and scoring calculations have changed so please read the explanations before asking questions. If you have questions after reading them, please feel free to ask.

-Alex

Damn, every time I see that amazing score from Lindsey, I get jealous.. she kicked some arse. As well as the cold bore shot every day for 3 days.. impressive

tenor.gif

Lots of great shooters out there!! , dang, I don't see my name, must be a typo :)
edit: - on cold bore shot.. thank you GAS338 for the clarification. :)

Last edited:
Hahah ukrainian qualifiers.. nice touch.

No Australian qualifiers ? Boooo

Hahah ukrainian qualifiers.. nice touch.

No Australian qualifiers ? Boooo
Been a legal fight there going for a while. Looks like the range is now nearly cleared for use so hopefully this year we will get some matches there.

-Alex

Oh yes, im aware. Its completely retarded
Was nice that running qualifying matches for Ko2M actually became a legal justification for the sport down there. Could have done without the request to testify at 3AM with 3 hours notice but as long as the fight is won...

It is odd having my perception of Australians as beer drinking guys that like bar fights and blowing shit up run up against the reality of "Oh shit... 95% of y'all are whiny little bitches just like here..." How much of that is regional differences with city vs outback? Or is it just me growing up watching Crocodile Dundee? lol

-Alex

Updates with Ko1M SA 2020, Ko2M SA 2020 and Raton Thunder/SC.

-Alex

Attachments

• Ko2M Rank 8622.pdf
    106 KB · Views: 49