• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ko2M 2023 Rankings

Sandow the Heretic

Private
Minuteman
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry for the delay getting this out. I had some technical issues that took a while to clear on top on a cluster fuck of a schedule.

Ko2M admission will be more like Ko1M last year in that there are no hard cut offs for entry. We are taking 150 shooters and will do preliminaries across three days. Rank allows you to choose your preferred days for you and your partner. Each day of preliminaries there will also be a one day match in Spring Canyon so if you have the standing for it, you can go shoot a warm up match there and then shoot the prelims. As usual, the top 20% in the preliminaries will go on to the finals.

Because of the lighting conditions on the finals targets we won't start on them until they are all illuminated. As an activity while we wait, a target has been set up at 4200 yards and anyone that has hit 2 miles in competition before is welcome to take shots on it.

If you see any errors or omissions, please let me know.

-Alex

Attachments

• Ko2m 2023 53123.pdf
    140.5 KB · Views: 361
Updates. Let me know if you see any duplications or omissions.

-Alex

Attachments

• Ko2m Rank 72423.pdf
    145.4 KB · Views: 98
Updates with SPR, Atterbury, Ko1M SA, Ko2M SA and Ko1M global.

-Alex

Attachments

• Ko2M Rank 83023.pdf
    149.6 KB · Views: 80
Wait a minute here. Hold the front door. Sandow what is going on? Alex was there a mistake? Mr Cordesman tell me there has been a mix up please. Oh the humanity of it all.

We had 2 california shooters on this forum telling us all how great they are yet when I look at the top 10 I don't see them?
I then figured a gun might have lost its locking lugs so I checked the top 20 and still no joy.
Embarrassing myself even further I looked at the top 50 and while nobody was looking over my shoulder I checked the top 100.
Those 2 braggers aren't to be found!!!!
Lord have mercy on us all.

Wait a minute here. Hold the front door. Sandow what is going on? Alex was there a mistake? Mr Cordesman tell me there has been a mix up please. Oh the humanity of it all.

We had 2 california shooters on this forum telling us all how great they are yet when I look at the top 10 I don't see them?
I then figured a gun might have lost its locking lugs so I checked the top 20 and still no joy.
Embarrassing myself even further I looked at the top 50 and while nobody was looking over my shoulder I checked the top 100.
curious who you are referring to? or point me at the thread.

Not sure who you are referring to. There are some good shooters in CA but there are no compatible matches. To date, I have not had a single qualifying shooter from an URSA match because the format is so different and the record keeping makes mining historical data impossible. It doesn't mean they aren't good, it just means I can't convert their scores in a meaningful way.

-Alex

Not sure who you are referring to. There are some good shooters in CA but there are no compatible matches. To date, I have not had a single qualifying shooter from an URSA match because the format is so different and the record keeping makes mining historical data impossible. It doesn't mean they aren't good, it just means I can't convert their scores in a meaningful way.

-Alex
Well that’s because URSA is not really a match, it’s an event if anything. Shooting the same 1 target , sometimes 2 targets every month with the same distances hardly constitutes to a match.

Well that’s because URSA is not really a match, it’s an event if anything. Shooting the same 1 target , sometimes 2 targets every month with the same distances hardly constitutes to a match.
Oscar certainly has a different vision for ELR and there is room in the world for different styles. We decided before our first match to make shooter skills for transitioning between targets a priority. He went with more of a pure marksmanship approach. Would be nice to get some standard matches rolling out that way as well but my dance card is full since I essentially have a match per month from march to October each year. If anyone out there wants to step up, happy to give logistics support.

-Alex

I doubt any elr matches will be coming to California any time soon.
The guys that thought they were great shooters ruined it for Hollister and nobody wants them on private property.
URSA isn't that far off from the other venues and they have been doing it longer than KO1M KO2M.
We just don't shoot the kiddy targets we start at 2147 yards and go to 3720 with no limit on the number of targets

I thought the guy that ruined it was the same guy who is ranked # 1 for URSA……we’ll figure me stupid.

But wow do you really shoot at 3720 yards every month at URSA!!!!!

That’s funny because on the URSA website I don’t see any hits or targets at that range. All I see is the majority of hits are 2147 and a couple of shooters at 2500……

Here’s the link , please enlighten all of us:

No I have never seen the 416 Hellfire. Mahmoud blew up a BAT action because he doesn't know how to reload.
Our Match director used to pull all of his brass out of his reloading dies because the big dummy never learned how to reload.
To move on to our next target you need 4 hits something Mahmoud has never done that's why you can't find it.

No I have never seen the 416 Hellfire. Mahmoud blew up a BAT action because he doesn't know how to reload.
Our Match director used to pull all of his brass out of his reloading dies because the big dummy never learned how to reload.
To move on to our next target you need 4 hits something Mahmoud has never done that's why you can't find it.
Ladies and Gentlemen, as usual, Lynn here can’t answer a question coherently and resorts to his resentful lofty bullshit without providing concrete evidence.

So let’s try this again, back to the main topic at hand, do you set targets every month like you say to 3720 yards and how many times did you hit it Mr. # 1 ranked URSA shooter?

We will wait….

Mahmoud I believe Lynn is out deer hunting and you didn't get an invite.
Yes we set gongs out at 2147 2600 3400 and 3720 you have never hit a gong enough times to move past 2600.

In fact in looking at your spearpoint scores it looks like 2200 yards is your limit for any hits?
We have a format and due to your lack of education you don't understand it. Due to your shooting limitations you have never qualified for any target past 2600.
You also don't understand the sign up process.

Mahmoud I believe Lynn is out deer hunting and you didn't get an invite.
Yes we set gongs out at 2147 2600 3400 and 3720 you have never hit a gong enough times to move past 2600.

In fact in looking at your spearpoint scores it looks like 2200 yards is your limit for any hits?
We have a format and due to your lack of education you don't understand it. Due to your shooting limitations you have never qualified for any target past 2600.
You also don't understand the sign up process.
Still didn’t answer the question.

Well let’s try a different simpler one…..How many times have you shot at any ELR match outside of your URSA event. Enlighten us.

You set one gong every month, at one target range , sometimes and very rarely two. Not 4, and the data and results show that, so please clarify with actual results.

I know it’s hard for you to speak accurately and truthfully and so you resort to lies, bullshit and personal attempted character attacks, but your reputation precedes you, for example such as being kicked out of the benchrest association twice?

Last edited:
Mahmoud taking the high road would be a first. Did he ever pay Lynn the money he owes him for the taxidermist? Lynn says he never got a cent from the freeloader deadbeat. Did you pay him or not?
And Lynn has never been kicked out of the benchrest association twice.
But to repeat what I have posted for the 20th time.
Gongs are set at 4 distances. You need 4 hits to advance and Mahmoud has never done that hence he has never shot past 2600 ever. You not understanding the format surprises nobody.
Did you blow up your BAT action?
Someone pm'ed me that Mahmoud is ranked around 250th and 350th in the 2 classes that tells you all you really need to know.
The shooters from Livermore told us all about you being an established shooter and bragging about wins. Tell us all about it before you grenade your next rifle.

Mahmoud taking the high road would be a first. Did he ever pay Lynn the money he owes him for the taxidermist? Lynn says he never got a cent from the freeloader deadbeat. Did you pay him or not?
And Lynn has never been kicked out of the benchrest association twice.
But to repeat what I have posted for the 20th time.
Gongs are set at 4 distances. You need 4 hits to advance and Mahmoud has never done that hence he has never shot past 2600 ever. You not understanding the format surprises nobody.
Did you blow up your BAT action?
Someone pm'ed me that Mahmoud is ranked around 250th and 350th in the 2 classes that tells you all you really need to know.
The shooters from Livermore told us all about you being an established shooter and bragging about wins. Tell us all about it before you grenade your next rifle.

Oh Lynn you keep deflecting and resorting to your pathological lying and delusion of grandeur, I honestly believe you are in need of help, too bad you are seeking it on a forum.

An imaginary Taxidermist bill, I believe on a different thread he asked you for clarification and repeatedly asked you to settle this in person, which is what men usually do, clearly you don’t count as one.

Now that I have answered your question, answer mine, Have you returned his tools and his cargo carrier?

And why don’t you answer the gong question accurately, even when your own data proves your lies clearly.

And Yes, you have been kicked out of the benchrest community twice , one for cheating and for unsportsmanlike like conduct.

BAT action blown? I checked with Mahmoud and that has never happened. You are now resorting to throwing shade on a reputable action manufacturer? You’ve already burned bridges with other known gun industry companies and organizations, do you really want me to humiliate you and name them here?

You couldn’t hold a job down at the post office yet you’re running your mouth like you somehow run a legitimate match that has the lowest participation (8 shooters on a good day) of any ELR match in the country, yet you’ve never shot an ELR match outside of that event, so why don’t you answer that question, I’ll spell it slow for you……

How many ELR matches outside of your event have you participated in?

Yes you do need help. Lynn has been in more forms of shooting competition that you even know exist baby bird.
And yes your gunsmith has confirmed you blew up another gun this time a 416 hellfire. Tell us how you managed that?
And let us get this straight your taxidermy bill for a bobcat is imaginary but you wanted to settle the bill in person?
Your a straightup deadbeat who doesn't pay his bills.
And no Lynn has never been kicked out of the benchrest community twice you are just deflecting because you didn't pay your bill to the taxidermist.
I believe Lynn is currently a postal employee with 21 years on the job.
You have had 21 jobs in a year ask yourself why.
Since Mahmoud left attendance is improving as nobody wanted to shoot with him.
Nobody has put on more matches than Lynn and he outranks Mahmoud by 349 places.
Lolroflmao

And it continues….the deflecting and dodging of questions, you’re suffering and you need help.

One cannot make a story about a gun blowing up when it never happened, pathological lying is your speciality……

Settling your claim to an imaginary bill and to the continuous disinformation you are spreading was the request and your too chicken hearted to confront him….why is that Lynn, why don’t you respond to him on that thread here for everyone to see for a time and place to meet? Come on respond to him on that thread….we will wait.

Postal office employee of 21 years, you got run out because of your lack of integrity and incompetence….why don’t you prove to everyone on here otherwise. We will wait…..

Tell everyone on here how many elr matches outside your EVENT have you participated in?

Held more matches than anyone else?? Are you counting the two years you were shutdown for the fires or the weather cancellation or the times you practically begged people to sign up so you can have 4 shooters to hold an event??

But most importantly, why are you so fixated on mentioning ko2m in practically every post that you have to make, is it perhaps because you are suffering from microphallus collitis? Or perhaps it’s your continuous struggle in attempting to be relevant in the ELR world?

Whatever it is, there is help for that…..please call

1-800-Trailer-Trash

Reactions: Tokay444
So you now want to meet to settle your bill after a years delay?
Put the check in the mail big boy and if it clears Lynn will send you your cat pelt. He has far too many than to want yours baby bird.
And as he has already paid your bill we all know who we can trust on this one.
Why are you ranked 349 places behind Lynn?

I doubt any elr matches will be coming to California any time soon.
The guys that thought they were great shooters ruined it for Hollister and nobody wants them on private property.
URSA isn't that far off from the other venues and they have been doing it longer than KO1M KO2M.
We just don't shoot the kiddy targets we start at 2147 yards and go to 3720 with no limit on the number of targets
I would guess the West coast will get rolling before too long. There are enough shooters and interest to sustain standard ELR matches. Just a matter of a location being found (Not in a BLM area)and a match director stepping up.

So a bit of ELR history. Oscar and us basically started at the same time. Eddie proposed the basic concept at an FCSA meeting in 2014 and I backed him on it. We got the first Ko2M match going a year later. I recall talking to Oscar way back then and he had a pretty different direction for the style of the match. I think he ran his first event a bit before the first Ko2M but the ball got rolling at essentially the same time.

For me, the idea of ELR being something I wanted to try goes back the Skip Talbot, Lynn McMurdo and Randy Dirks doing "The Rock" shoot out in the desert and I think that goes back to 2006 or so. That was just a handful of guys taking shots at a big boulder at a mile plus and figuring out what would work. The went back a few times and refined their bullets and rails to improve their hit rate and be able to reach further out. To the best of my knowledge, that was the first real foray in to ELR.

As for kiddie targets... It does turn out that people like being able to hit a target with skill alone. If you look at the width of 1 mph of wind plus the realistic cone of accuracy of the guns being used by URSA, the target is smaller than that combined number even at 2100. In testing theory, this would be regarded as a poor test as impacts require too much of a luck element. There is a reason our targets are typically 2 MOA x 1.5 MOA.

-Alex

We were going to start a Ko2M compatible match here, actually earlier this year. But then Lying Lynn or cameljockey as he likes to refer to himself sabotaged the whole thing. He decided to call the county and conjure up bullshit citing fire hazard and what not and that we don’t have a permit …..

why be so petty you may ask?

Because in his mind he wants to be the only person to offer what he thinks is an ELR event….

Alex
I say that only because Lynn did make contact with Jay moynich about running a king of 1 mile format and apparently he was contacted by From the trailer and was completely shocked at his behaviour/attitude. Call him and he can tell you the story himself.
Jay did send Lynn the format rules and target dimensions but locating property other than national forest is all but impossible.
Hollister is a no go and most of the ranches large enough to hold a match won't let shooters like From The Trailer on there property more than once.
Getting a match director to run a match is all but impossible and other than Lynn only Matt Van Diver has shown any interest.

The URSA core group is very dedicated and isn't after any recognition at all. We had a few shooters such as From The Trailer show up making demands and that is when Oscar contacted you for ranking.
I shot with Randy Paula McMurdo and Skip back then as well. I am running a 2.5 inch BAT in a Manners H50 stock with a March 5-42 for FCSA.
Now that from the trailer is gone the matches are more fluid and timely and the enjoyment factor is back.

Such a delusional pathological liar, nothing can be further than the truth.

Lying Lynn it was you who is not allowed to step foot on the quail valley ranch (Hollister) and it is you that have been disrespecting the ELR community calling folks that have been instrumental in the growth of the sport as cocksuckers and money grabbers, specifically targeting ko2m.

Case in point, one doesn’t have to look to far, why is it that you have to make it a point to discredit other ELR shooting organizations and specifically ko2m compatible matches on virtually every single post you make?

And you used to do it under your old name on here (Lynn) and eventually you got banned. All one has to do is search and look at your past posts to see that you are lying through your teeth.

Mahmoud everyone can see your butthurt after being banned from all ELR matches in California.
Nobody here is discrediting ko2m or ko1m or king of queens but you. I mentioned it only to show a reference of how long URSA has been holding matches but as you haven't been to many matches in your entire life and only in the United States for a short while you haven't adjusted well.
i shot at Hollister with Mark Morales and Jeff knows you as the guy who uses cocksucker as every 3rd word.
He also remembers as you blew up your first gun there and he doesn't need that on a private ranch as it's bad on his insurance and why you can't hold a match there.
I got pictures from Lynn today as he was skinning out a buck and he said all public servants employment data is on line. I looked Lynn up and he has been with usps since 2004 so anyone here can look it up as well and see you as the liar you truly are.
He also told me he has won more matches than you have ever shot in?
Can you post how many matches you have shot in for your entire life so we can verify his claim?
He sent me a photo as well can you tell us what it means?
Does 2 gun lightgun and heavygun?
Does 12 target aggressive mean all 3 days?
Does 1st place mean National Champion?

Also is it true you showed up to hunting camp completely naked because you wanted to go bear/bare hunting?
Please post how many matches you have ever shot in and you can even make the number up like the liar we all know you as.

Attachments

• 16948955468888921105681768334956.jpg
    16948955468888921105681768334956.jpg
    336.4 KB · Views: 85
You will never figure that picture out as your not a shooter so let's post this one and see if it helps you?

Attachments

• 20230916_132747.jpg
    20230916_132747.jpg
    310.6 KB · Views: 56
Mahmoud everyone can see your butthurt after being banned from all ELR matches in California.
Nobody here is discrediting ko2m or ko1m or king of queens but you. I mentioned it only to show a reference of how long URSA has been holding matches but as you haven't been to many matches in your entire life and only in the United States for a short while you haven't adjusted well.
i shot at Hollister with Mark Morales and Jeff knows you as the guy who uses cocksucker as every 3rd word.
He also remembers as you blew up your first gun there and he doesn't need that on a private ranch as it's bad on his insurance and why you can't hold a match there.
I got pictures from Lynn today as he was skinning out a buck and he said all public servants employment data is on line. I looked Lynn up and he has been with usps since 2004 so anyone here can look it up as well and see you as the liar you truly are.
He also told me he has won more matches than you have ever shot in?
Can you post how many matches you have shot in for your entire life so we can verify his claim?
He sent me a photo as well can you tell us what it means?
Does 2 gun lightgun and heavygun?
Does 12 target aggressive mean all 3 days?
Does 1st place mean National Champion?

Also is it true you showed up to hunting camp completely naked because you wanted to go bear/bare hunting?
Please post how many matches you have ever shot in and you can even make the number up like the liar we all know you as.
Keep spewing bullshit and deflecting, can’t stay on topic and be relevant, went from ELR to BR……glad you are displaying daddy’s accomplishments…

So go on, have the last word, you’re not worth replying to, and I unlike you have a meaningful life and not living off a fraudulent disability claim, you’re a lost cause.

Alex, was the rankings you poster on 30 Aug the most current? Just curious as I didn't see many of the top 10 shooters names on the list.

Here are the final rank updates for the 2023 season. The 2022 rank updates will be out after Poke the Bear and will have all matches prior to October 2020 expired.

Here is a pdf version of the results so they are more legible.

Congratulations again to Josh, Justin and Ron. Great shooting guys!

-Alex

Attachments

• Ko2M Rank 92623.pdf
    151.3 KB · Views: 85
  • Ko2M 2023 results.pdf
    88.5 KB · Views: 439