• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Ko2M Registration

Sandow the Heretic

Private
Minuteman
Aug 8, 2017
Here is the registration packet for King of 2 Miles 2021. Registration opens up on July 1st and closes on the 12th. Rankings will be updated until the 12th so it is entirely possible to get an 11th hour qualifying score.

-Alex

Attachments

• 2021 Registration.pdf
    330.3 KB · Views: 176
Thanks Alex, and thanks for all your hard work promoting, logistics and televising the targets and helping with so many matches all over the place from Kansas,New Mexico to Texas and West Virginia. I have no doubt it is hard as hell. If it were not for You ,Ed and Walt we would not be near where we are now, I dont think many here realize just how much you have actually helped the sport to start and thrive and on your own dime. I bet we may not have even started extreme range large matches by now had you not taken the actions You Ed and Walt did, now they are all over the country and the world for that matter, not taking away from the ULRSA they did have matches but was small but too far for me to drive, but I know of no one that has the mobile /logistics capabilities that you do and I personally am grateful to see people really kick off a great new sport like you have done and we are all better for it .

Disclaimer: Not a suck up

Tim in Tx