• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ko2M results ?

20211001_170054.jpg

I won! Here’s the breakdown on my rifle since that seems to be the next question:
Alamo Precision Rifles
.375 Cheytac
400 gr Cutting Edge Lazer
Peterson Brass
McMillan ELR Beast2 Stock
Stiller Tac 408 action
K&P Barrel 34" 1-8
Terminator T5 Brake
Jewell trigger
30 MOA custom rail
30 MOA Spuhr mount
NIghtforce ATACR 7-35
Nightforce Wedge Prism
799F6825-68EE-44BB-82B3-D21E76FF0A42.jpeg

I won! Here’s the breakdown on my rifle since that seems to be the next question:
Alamo Precision Rifles
.375 Cheytac
Peterson Brass
Stiller Tac 408 action
K&P Barrel 34" 1-8
Terminator T5 Brake
Jewell trigger
30 MOA custom rail
30 MOA Spuhr mount
NIghtforce ATACR 7-35
Nightforce Wedge Prism
View attachment 7713487
Congrats! Looks like you had one heck of a great day!

Reactions: wrecklessranch
I might add she also holds the present FCSA/AB ELR record for the longest from cold bore 3 for 3 on a plate which she got this year too . Ben a great year for her and we are so happy for her , She got in a slump for a while but I would say she came bursting out of that slump with a vengeance this year, lol.

Tim in Tx

Last edited:
Alamo Precision Rifles
.375 Cheytac
Peterson Brass
Stiller Tac 408 action
K&P Barrel 34" 1-8
Terminator T5 Brake
Jewell trigger
30 MOA custom rail
30 MOA Spuhr mount
NIghtforce ATACR 7-35
Nightforce Wedge Prism
View attachment 7713487
Congratulations, very well done !!! Outstanding shooting on the last target, 3/5 ! Respect to your spotter too,
not an easy task at those distances. Best wishes for future comps.

Alamo Precision Rifles
.375 Cheytac
Peterson Brass
Stiller Tac 408 action
K&P Barrel 34" 1-8
Terminator T5 Brake
Jewell trigger
30 MOA custom rail
30 MOA Spuhr mount
NIghtforce ATACR 7-35
Nightforce Wedge Prism
View attachment 7713487
congratulations !!!!! you beat out a long list of world class shooters

Honestly I’ve been pretty meh about KO2M last few years but her winning it and crushing the 2 mile target is pretty cool.

Same. Last match, there were no shooters to hit at 2 miles at all. There seems to have been consistent growth among many of the competitors this year.

Credit to Ryan Cheney, too. He went from 58th last time to 2nd this year.

Same. Last match, there were no shooters to hit at 2 miles at all. There seems to have been consistent growth among many of the competitors this year.

Credit to Ryan Cheney, too. He went from 58th last time to 2nd this year.
It is hard to judge the difficulty of targets from one match to the next. The conditions set the challenge as much as the distance. You can see from the scores that 2019 finals had some tricky conditions and from what I remember, there was nothing obviously bad going on downrange but everyone was dancing around the plates. It is actually one of the harder things to deal with as far as stats to create a ranking that is vaguely predictive which is why I settled on best performance rather some kind of average.

That said, it is interesting to see how fast people have advanced in this sport. Two years ago the best preliminary scores were half what they were this year and we have actually decreased the shot count a bit. The bullets are better, the custom drag curves are now commonplace vs unheard of and even the spotters have gotten better too. It is hard to isolate the effect, but going from two spotters to one had a clear benefit in communication on the line and subsequently how quickly follow up shots were taken. While many people were (wildly) pissed about the Phoenix ban, most people shot statistically better with the accutac than they did at other recent matches in which they used the Phoenix. If I was going to point to the single biggest improvement though, I'd say AB doing the PDMs for people and refining their calculator is what really has made the difference.

A few years ago, the Charlie was the clear game changer. The gear will keep evolving and we will keep pushing consistency out further and further. I look forward to seeing where we end up in a few years.

-Alex

Alamo Precision Rifles
.375 Cheytac
Peterson Brass
Stiller Tac 408 action
K&P Barrel 34" 1-8
Terminator T5 Brake
Jewell trigger
30 MOA custom rail
30 MOA Spuhr mount
NIghtforce ATACR 7-35
Nightforce Wedge Prism
View attachment 7713487
Congrats Lindsey!

It is hard to judge the difficulty of targets from one match to the next. The conditions set the challenge as much as the distance. You can see from the scores that 2019 finals had some tricky conditions and from what I remember, there was nothing obviously bad going on downrange but everyone was dancing around the plates. It is actually one of the harder things to deal with as far as stats to create a ranking that is vaguely predictive which is why I settled on best performance rather some kind of average.

That said, it is interesting to see how fast people have advanced in this sport. Two years ago the best preliminary scores were half what they were this year and we have actually decreased the shot count a bit. The bullets are better, the custom drag curves are now commonplace vs unheard of and even the spotters have gotten better too. It is hard to isolate the effect, but going from two spotters to one had a clear benefit in communication on the line and subsequently how quickly follow up shots were taken. While many people were (wildly) pissed about the Phoenix ban, most people shot statistically better with the accutac than they did at other recent matches in which they used the Phoenix. If I was going to point to the single biggest improvement though, I'd say AB doing the PDMs for people and refining their calculator is what really has made the difference.

A few years ago, the Charlie was the clear game changer. The gear will keep evolving and we will keep pushing consistency out further and further. I look forward to seeing where we end up in a few years.

-Alex
I agree that Applied Ballistics providing us with PDM's has been a gamechanger!

Alamo Precision Rifles
.375 Cheytac
Peterson Brass
Stiller Tac 408 action
K&P Barrel 34" 1-8
Terminator T5 Brake
Jewell trigger
30 MOA custom rail
30 MOA Spuhr mount
NIghtforce ATACR 7-35
Nightforce Wedge Prism
View attachment 7713487
Congratulations Lindsey! Was a great event for Alamo Precision Rifles!!!