• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Kong vs Godzilla

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    The photography and CGI was amazing.

The plot and acting so bad I had to turn it off.

Only good for a late night drunk watch.

Are you watching the Monarch: Legacy of Monsters series?
    There's a story in there somewhere but it's moving kinda slow for me.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
    No. He’s talking about the movie that came out a while back (2021 I think).

At least it was better than King of the Monsters, that was really bad. If your expectations don’t go further than expecting to see Kaiju beat the crap out of each other you will do okay.

No. He’s talking about the movie that came out a while back (2021 I think).

At least it was better than King of the Monsters, that was really bad. If your expectations don’t go further than expecting to see Kaiju beat the crap out of each other you will do okay.
    I know that, I'm asking if he's watching the series that's streaming now (because I yearn for human interaction as all I have is this plate of potato chips to keep me company).

I know that, I'm asking if he's watching the series that's streaming now (because I yearn for human interaction as all I have is this plate of potato chips to keep me company).
    Sounds like its important to your mental welfare so its the movie on Netflix. 🤣