• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

donshaw

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 29, 2009
Altenburg Missouri
KonusPro M30 8.5-32x52

Help me out is this a good scope??

I have a Nikon Buck Master 6-22x40 that im thinking abt replacing?

Thx

Re: KonusPro

Konus makes exellent glass. I have used a Konus 100mm spotting scope for 2 years now and LOVE the thing.Our range Officer has a Kowa and he likes the clarity in my Konus better.
I have a Konus M30 4-16 on my AR-10 which in my humble opinion is just as good a leupold.

I had a Konus spotter and it broke while taking it out of the case!! I don't know if mine was defective or what. It just left me with a bad experience of Konus, I will never buy another one of there products again. I replaced the spotter with a Leupold and didn't look back.

The Konus holds up to a Heavy class 50BMG rifle. My leupold M4 couldn't!

I've got a Konus M30 6-25x44 on my 22lr and seems to track well (dialing 25moa). The setscrews holding the knobs are junk and the reticle Mils at 8x which is a little weird.

If your keeping the 10fp stock it will be great!

I have one on my Savage 10FP. Tracks well, clear glass. Clicks aren't the best, but the tracking is what I care about. I posted a review on this site of my Savage 10FP in a PDC Custom stock with the Konus scope here: http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=930337

Not all of the pics show up for some reason - but you can copy and paste the URLs into your browser to see all the pics. here is a 3 shot group with the Konus Pro M30 4.5-16x40: http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeu9m9x/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/target1.JPG

I bought a spotting scope. It also broke it taken it out of the case. I heard a lot of people like their products. I have stayed away from them every since the spotting scope broke.

Got a Konus M30 6.5-25x44 on Remmy 700 .223. Its been there about a year now. No problems at all, no complaints. Would buy another one, to get a rifle up and shooting.

mixed responses. seems the return/warranty policy is great. the lenses are sharp, but may be able to get a better scope with the millett and sacrifice a bit on glass or get the same quality glass (depending on who you ask).

I am at a decision point also.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wco24u</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got a Konus M30 6.5-25x44 on Remmy 700 .223. Its been there about a year now. No problems at all, no complaints. Would buy another one, to get a rifle up and shooting. </div></div>

I just bought an AR and need glass, Im tight on cash and thinking about this scope. I would like to hear more, does anyone else run this glass?

I have one of the midrange 1" konus scopes in a 4-12x50. It has very clear glass
but setting it on a mirror with the dials centered by count the erector is way off to
one side. It zero'd ok on the gun it's on so I left it. For the money, it's a good scope.

I recently bought the KonusPro M30 8.5-32x. I put it on my Rem 700 .300 win mag and am very pleased with the outcome so far. I have fired about 100 with it and it holds zero just fine. The glass is good clarity, and the 1/8 clicks are great for dialing in at longer ranges. I am working on passing the 500 yard mark with factory ammo and am looking to reload my own for better accuarcy. Hope this helps with your choices.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doug Kelley</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I had a Konus spotter and it broke while taking it out of the case!! I don't know if mine was defective or what. It just left me with a bad experience of Konus, I will never buy another one of there products again. I replaced the spotter with a Leupold and didn't look back. </div></div>

Mine did the same thing.