• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Kowa Big Eyes

BattleBorn

Private
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2018
Nevada
Anyone have any experience with a pair of twin Kowa Spotters? I came across these on a really old thread that was dead. I've used the highlander binos a ton but prefer the straight. And they are a ton lighter than the highlanders.
post-2999-0-99992200-1440518200_thumb.jpg

No personal experience with them, but I'm sure they are amazing.

As I recall, they are about $5K+. Basically two spotting scopes mated together.

I've got these priced out without a mounting plate. They really arent priced that bad to buy 2 of these setups. The highlanders are amazing so I'm sure these will be close.

Anyone have any experience with a pair of twin Kowa Spotters? I came across these on a really old thread that was dead. I've used the highlander binos a ton but prefer the straight. And they are a ton lighter than the highlanders.
View attachment 7242085
Yes. Have had a set of TSN-1’s in a Randy yon gimbal mount for years. The 25 Wide eyepieces are Awesome. From Outside Sanderson, TX easily spot eagles circling over the Rio Grande at 25 miles. Read the bullet trace and just about call the shot at 1K. Great tool for long range mules, etc. seymour

Yes. Have had a set of TSN-1’s in a Randy yon gimbal mount for years. The 25 Wide eyepieces are Awesome. From Outside Sanderson, TX easily spot eagles circling over the Rio Grande at 25 miles. Read the bullet trace and just about call the shot at 1K. Great tool for long range mules, etc. seymour
Any chance I can get a couple pictures of them? You could even text them to 775-346-0313.