• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kowa eyepiece adapter

nso123

High Speed Steel Stinger
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2010
Tennessee
I have heard that Kowa has made an adapter before that allows for the use of the new eyepieces on the 822 series scopes. Does anyone here know if such exists, and where I might find one if the adapter does exist?

I'm interested in this also. I'd particularly like an eyepiece with some sort of mil based reticle in it.

Speaking of adapter's. I have a 77mm TSN3. I have for it an adapter to fit the older Kowa eyepieces that they made for the Bushnell Spacemaster spotting scope (actually made by Kowa) I have a 15X and 22X WA lenses that work with the adapter. I also have the regular LER eye piece that came on the TSN scope with a screw on see through protector. Not sure if any of this would be compatible with your needs. Let me know if I might be of help.
Craig