• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kowa TSN 82 sv

Great scope, no issues at all. High Power? If so, the long eye relief eye piece is what you want. Pair it with the Pole Cat stand, excellent equipment.

I've got the older version (TSN821). It's great. The angled body with the 27x LER eyepiece (I think the new one is 25x?) is perfect for high power, and probably a lot of other uses.

Last edited:
Had a Zeiss and a Kowa. Sold the Zeiss... I think its the best glass on the market. I like it better than my Dads Swarovski.

Great scope, I bought one for Christmas....Creedmoor was having a sale, scope, 27x long eye relief eyepiece, cover, polecat 1" stand with two extensions, bag for stand and the screw in filter for $1375. I think it was $100 or $125 off of the regular price. It's been a great scope so far.

Mine arrived today with the 25x (27x) eye piece. I can not see the entire image with my glasses on. That said, what I do see is incredibly clear. I can see the entire image without my glasses. I couldn't be more pleased.

Removing the rubber eye shade allows me to get a full view with my glasses on. I may cut the eye shade back enough to allow a full view. There seems to be plenty of excess material.

I have the rear lens cover, highly advise on it. Cheap insurance for that eye piece. I need to post a pic of the front cover mod I did, pretty simple. All I did was drill a hole through the cover, run a short length of 550 cord(with center removed, knot the end) through it and then attached the other end to the scope cover zipper. No more chasing the cover around!