• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

KRG 10/22 DIY stock spacer

slush

Private
Minuteman
May 14, 2017
I just wanted to share an idea, I had for the KRG 10/22 LOP. I know most of us are unhappy with the LOP. I did not like all the spacers to increase the LOP. To me it looks like a loaf of bread. I bought 1" spacer, from the hardware store, for $1.50. The total LOP is at 13 3/4. I am using the 3/4" spacer that came with the stock,1" spacers, and KRG butt pad. You can buy different length spacers or make your own.
I hope this helped
krg butt 2.JPG
krg butt.JPG

Great idea. How much does the recoil pad wiggle? Wondering if it feels loose or if it is pretty stable.

There is no wiggle in the recoil pad. The one inch spacers are also tight, they are solid, they don't even spin around.