• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories KRG adjustable buttstock 125 shipped

Bart

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2005
Amarillo, Tx
Hello all,
Traded into a rifle that is in a krg stock, but I prefer the sako trg looking buttstock, so I ordered that, swapped them out, and have this one surplus.
Looks a little rough, but including a new buttpad.
125 shipped conus.
Thanks!

Attachments

• PhotoPictureResizer_201009_202802818_copy_1612x784.jpg
    PhotoPictureResizer_201009_202802818_copy_1612x784.jpg
    397.9 KB · Views: 240
Do you know if it's possible to buy the KRG chassis without the stock? Or maybe cheaper to buy x-ray and swap it out

I wanna know too. I was looking for the answer and the other fella bought it. Good snag if it does mount on a bravo.
Isn't a bravo solid from the stock to the grip? For the x-ray and W3 they have screws to separate the stock from grip

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201012-183047_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201012-183047_Chrome.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20201012-182957_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201012-182957_Chrome.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 16
Isn't a bravo solid from the stock to the grip? For the x-ray and W3 they have screws to separate the stock from grip
I’ve never taken a bravo apart. I seen that they sell the bravo stocks so there’s screws on some. I just don’t know if there’s screws on all of the bravos but under the plastic.

The Bravo backend can be used on the W3 and vice versa. Both rears are attached by the triggerguard rear screw and the screw behind the tang. The W3 horizontal screws attach the grip panels...the bravo is one piece.

I’ve never taken a bravo apart. I seen that they sell the bravo stocks so there’s screws on some. I just don’t know if there’s screws on all of the bravos but under the plastic.
Post above proves me wrong. I don't have one, just looking at pics on the website.

The Bravo backend can be used on the W3 and vice versa. Both rears are attached by the triggerguard rear screw and the screw behind the tang. The W3 horizontal screws attach the grip panels...the bravo is one piece.
I appreciate the information. I wonder how close a bravo with a w3 stock looks like a w3. Maybe next time I’ll find out. Thanks man

Reactions: DamagedGuds