• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KRG Blem Sale

Maybe I'll have to move to the desk top. There's no options or drop down avaliable. Just a list of chassis and prices.

on my computer just went down to choice and there was a pop up list for models. What makes these blems, anyone purchased one in the past?

Yea they do them periodically, buy one, it’s a good deal. Mold lines, slightly shifted line etc. that aren’t a functional detriment and if you didn’t know better probably could otherwise tell it’s a blem.

Reactions: DIBBS
Thanks for heads up. Just picked up a bravo for begara

Yeah I picked up a bravo for my 10/22. I like the super light weight stock I have on it but there's no arca and no way to put a rail on it without serious modification so... it's a cool stock and super light but I will like the bravo better, I have another bravo and a W3 so I know I will like it. Thanks for letting me know about the blem sale

Same for me. I plan on calling/emailing tomorrow if it doesn't come up today because I wanted one of the blem R700 SA Bravos.

It's back up. I was able to order another bravo. I'll paint it anyways, so blem is perfect.

Reactions: Jackomason
Yeah. I got 2 so thanks krg.

Incidentally, I tried to tag @Massoud and his name no longer appears as an option. If you use some Google fu you can find him on here but his account is all fucked up and it says he was last seen in 2021 which I know is incorrect.

Anyone know what is up with him?

Thanks for the heads up!
I grabbed a blem left handed SA Bravo , I've been wanting to try one of these.

Just got my W3, I can't tell what the blem is. Maybe some pronounced molding seams?

The small X's under the stock and in the barrel channel are probably worse than any blem I found.

Got my LH Bravo today, I don't see any blems.
All I have to figure out is how to move the cheek adjustment knob to the other side of the stock.

Are they all gone ? Where do I go to see the blems ? I searched around on there but couldn't find anything.