• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KRG Bravo Chassis

For you guys using this stock in PRS, I have a question on accessories:
1) is the Arca rail the one to buy, or the entire alum fore end
Stock isn't long enough + the back is light, so I'm going to order the heavy steel spacer and then add more if needed.
Anything else I'm missing?
I filled the cavities in the back and grip with copper chips and this stuff. The copper is denser than steel and the resin removes that cheap, hollow feel. I'm gonna do it on my next stock as well.

Jefe - lookin good!

Can you run us through the components so we know what we're looking at?
Thanks.

Vudoo Gen 2 22" MTU Ace barrel.
KRG Bravo rear w/ aluminum forend w/ Area 419 ARCA rail.
Custom mag well. (I bought the entire chassis as is, used, and couldn't tell you where the mag well came from.)
Trigger Tech Diamond 2 Stage. 13-15 oz. total.
NF NX8 Mil-XT, NF rings
Atlas bipod. (Moved to MDT since photo.)
RRS tripod, RRS Anvil.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dobermann
I designed some small 3d printed molds that you guys are welcome to checkout if you like. They wont be as heavy as getting the real steel weights from KRG, but if you have a 3d printer you can add a little weight, or experiment with what you like for a lot less money.

Three molds for the buttstock, two under the recoil pad, and one under the flat / j-hook cover.

Also, I want to give credit to Hennig for this pistol grip weight mold. He sent me his design to work on. Honestly it fit pretty good in my KRG, so I didnt do anything to it. He allowed me to post it up for the world to use.

Happy shooting!

I designed some small 3d printed molds that you guys are welcome to checkout if you like. They wont be as heavy as getting the real steel weights from KRG, but if you have a 3d printer you can add a little weight, or experiment with what you like for a lot less money.

Three molds for the buttstock, two under the recoil pad, and one under the flat / j-hook cover.

Also, I want to give credit to Hennig for this pistol grip weight mold. He sent me his design to work on. Honestly it fit pretty good in my KRG, so I didnt do anything to it. He allowed me to post it up for the world to use.

Happy shooting!

Wish this was around years ago. Mine is filled with devcon and lead weights and it isn’t coming out.

Nice stuff!

Looking to get one of these for a T3X 308 as I am NOT a fan of the Tikka factory plastic stock.

Are they comfortable and practical for general hunting purposes?

Anyone got pics on how a standard diameter barrel looks sitting inside the bed of this chassis?

Anyone have a t3x lite 24" (22-250 but I dont think caliber matters that much) in a KRG Bravo? Looking for weight specs before I make my finally decisions

Anyone have a t3x lite 24" (22-250 but I dont think caliber matters that much) in a KRG Bravo? Looking for weight specs before I make my finally decisions
I have one in .223 but I can't weigh it for about 24 hrs. Has a NF 5-25 on top.

D04F0D90-1519-4BF9-B127-9ADC483381E8.jpeg
My newest shipped from Altus today.

Pretty sure @Short-bus is the painting them for Altus. They are usually out of stock but this one just happened to be in so I couldn’t resist.
Yep. I can confirm that. It crossed my mind to setup a dealer account with KRG and offer pre painted Bravos, but I have so much work to do, it wouldn't be fair to those that are waiting patiently for me to get to their projects. It also wouldn't be fair to Altus, and I really like those guys, so i'll stick to what I do, and know best, which is painting.

Branden

Another piece of the puzzle showed up waiting on a couple other parts and can assemble the barreled action. Excited to finally try out the bravo after it sat unused for ever
8939B9D8-9D7E-413F-AC7D-30DE0DC844E2.jpeg

I have one in .223 but I can't weigh it for about 24 hrs. Has a NF 5-25 on top.
That would be great. I can deduct the scope and rings if you just tell me the models. Thank you

That would be great. I can deduct the scope and rings if you just tell me the models. Thank you
24" Tikka T3 in .223, skinny barrel, threaded, with knurled, larger than barrel diameter thread protector. Sterk bolt knob and shroud, NF 5-25 ATACR 2nd focal plane with Accuracy First level, and NF flip open covers. NF rings on a full-length pic rail from...? KRG Bravo chassis with minimal LOP, BCM sling mount on forend, TRG type bipod stud added to the front of the chassis from a British company whose name escapes me. 12.1# with no magazine or sling. I can take a pic if you need more clarity on setup/weight.

This particular .223 was easily half-minute capable in the plastic Tikka stock. When I dropped it into the Bravo, which took a little bit of fiddling to get the magazine fit right, it now shoots .25 moa very regularly.

Reactions: Sogan
Yep. I can confirm that. It crossed my mind to setup a dealer account with KRG and offer pre painted Bravos, but I have so much work to do, it wouldn't be fair to those that are waiting patiently for me to get to their projects. It also wouldn't be fair to Altus, and I really like those guys, so i'll stick to what I do, and know best, which is painting.

Branden
Hey bud I messaged you a couple questions, but more than happy to email if you prefer it. LMK the best way to contact you.

Love your work.

Pretty sure @Short-bus is the painting them for Altus. They are usually out of stock but this one just happened to be in so I couldn’t resist.

Branden does killer work! I have a couple of chassis' painted up by him.

This is my newest Bravo, to set my Mausingfield up for hunting. At some point I need Branden to work his magic on it:

PXL_20220823_211638757.PORTRAIT.jpg

570C339F-FA83-4377-AA5F-44F820B4C93C.jpeg
Similar to my hunting rifle. I’ve even recently added the LRI knob and obviously drop the weights when I hunt.

Reactions: kthomas
Branden does killer work! I have a couple of chassis' painted up by him.

This is my newest Bravo, to set my Mausingfield up for hunting. At some point I need Branden to work his magic on it:

View attachment 7941548
Very nice. What caliber and barrel length you running? I have an 18.5 inch threaded benchmark that’s suppose to be delivered tomorrow in 6 creed. Was done by TS Customs for my Arc Archimedes. So for the time being I’m going to remove my 6.5 prc barreled action and drop the Arc 6 creed build in my bravo until I can order another stock/chassis. I was hoping to have my new suppressor by now but I’m still waiting. Certified eform 4 trust on 3/2 🙄🤦‍♂️

Very nice. What caliber and barrel length you running? I have an 18.5 inch threaded benchmark that’s suppose to be delivered tomorrow in 6 creed. Was done by TS Customs for my Arc Archimedes. So for the time being I’m going to remove my 6.5 prc barreled action and drop the Arc 6 creed build in my bravo until I can order another stock/chassis. I was hoping to have my new suppressor by now but I’m still waiting. Certified eform 4 trust on 3/2 🙄🤦‍♂️

It's an 18" Benchmark in a contour similar to 3B, in 6.5 Creedmoor by TS Customs.

Travis does amazing work, you'll love the new barrel!

Your suppressor hopefully won't be too much longer. I got that suppressor pictured last week, I certified 02/17. You shouldn't be too far behind.

Reactions: SCGunner84
It's an 18" Benchmark in a contour similar to 3B, in 6.5 Creedmoor by TS Customs.

Travis does amazing work, you'll love the new barrel!

Your suppressor hopefully won't be too much longer. I got that suppressor pictured last week, I certified 02/17. You shouldn't be too far behind.
Yea I’m excited about it. Travis was great to deal with and excellent turnaround time also.

Reactions: kthomas
Anybody running a SilencerCo Radius with the KRG Bravo? Wondering how reliable the front mlok mounts on the side are for holding zero etc. It would have to be mounted on the side and not on the scope for night hunting etc