• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KRG Bravo Chassis

Lardbutt

Private
Minuteman
Jul 4, 2020
If I would buy the KRG Bravo chassis will I still be able to use factory magazines on my CZ 457?

You retain the CZ magwell (attached to the action) in the Bravo chassis so you will have to use factory mags.

Last edited:
5 rd. mag was more or less flush in the old XRay, 10 rd. mag stuck out a bit, should be same on Bravo (and you used to have to reach up into the magwell to get at the mag release lever).

Reactions: kmckinnon
5 and 10 round magazines. Bravo - CZ 457

IMG_20200708_214124.jpg
IMG_20200708_214157.jpg

Reactions: Oldswagman
Sorry for the revive, but how is the magazine well? Does it guide the mag in reasonably well or do you have to fiddle around alot?

What SourMash said. I am running a Bravo on my T1x and I have shot my friends CZ in a Bravo quite a bit. The cutout for the mag well is the size of AICS mags so there is plenty of room for your fingers to reach up in there. I usually hold the mag with my thumb and middle finger and put my index finger on the front of the mag well and let the front of the magazine ride that up to the mag well. That makes mag changes on the clock really quick.

Thank you for the input! This was the only thing I was worried about before considering the Bravo for my CZ.