• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

KRG Bravo for CTR that can take TRG/CTR mags?

Blazing fast delivery from KRG. And the Sako Green just looks sexy!

05993C41-4BAB-474E-B7CD-1617A1FF987F.jpeg
F67669A6-A5EF-4B32-976C-C6BA3D222870.jpeg

Put my 260 together the other day and ran some 140 grain ELD-M with H4350 at 2683 fps through it. These were the first reloads fired through it. It shot good but I've got to get more speed out of this 20 inch barrel. I'll begin load development in a couple of weeks. Hopefully I can get 2750-2800 fps with Peterson brass and 140gr ELD-M.

IMG_2797.JPG

100 yard
IMG_2796.JPG

300 yards
The horizontal spread I know for a fact was due to wind.

Extreme Horizontal Spread = 2.86” or 0.95 moa
Extreme Vertical Spread = 1.20” or 0.40 moa
Steel Target.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2797.JPG
    IMG_2797.JPG
    754.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2797.JPG
    IMG_2797.JPG
    754.9 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: Massoud
I must be in the minority. I'm a big fan of the FDE and the grey. Anyone have a picture of a stainless CTR in a Bravo?

Can we hope to see the Bravo in either grey or FDE eventually?

Reactions: Ranger Bob
I must be in the minority. I'm a big fan of the FDE and the grey. Anyone have a picture of a stainless CTR in a Bravo?

Can we hope to see the Bravo in either grey or FDE eventually?

I would have preferred the FDE but, I didn't want to keep waiting and have them run out again before I could get my current project together. Figured I could just paint it.

Bob

Hi guys, these should be ready for order at the end of this week, to ship next week after the Black Friday orders are cleared out.

You can modify a W-3 to use the CTR mag, it's the same procedure, make the magwell rectangular instead of tapered and then swap in our TRG mag catch.

We will continue to make the AICS mag version, the CTR is a limited run for now depending on how well it does. Thank you,
Justin

I made this mod tonight on my w3. Holy friggin' smokes this is awesome. The CTR/TRG mags feed incredibly well in my rifle, more so than my accurate mags ever did. Thanks for making such great products.

PXL_20210627_062430756.jpg