• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KRG Bravo stock

There is an aluminum H-beam backbone in the Bravo that runs from the action to the tip of the forend. You're saying it's too flexible and going to a Mcmillan is the answer?
@Banango
@ncfireman83

Justin

The “flex” is my reasoning for going to Mcmillan. I have a Mcmillan on my go to rifle and for me it’s more of a comfort thing. But yes I see more flex in my KRG than my A3-5, but it is not a make or break thing for me.... I just prefer Mcmillan for my needs

That’s wired. Becuase I can never get my backbone to flex no matter how hard I tried. I can make my friends FN SPR barrel to touch the McMillan stock if I squeeze them hard enough.

Reactions: SonicBurlap
There is an aluminum H-beam backbone in the Bravo that runs from the action to the tip of the forend. You're saying it's too flexible and going to a Mcmillan is the answer?
@Banango
@ncfireman83

Justin
Mine are pretty flimsy for having aluminum h beams. I had a 1.2" barrel in it for a few minutes and the weight of the barrel alone flexed it into the stock. Not bad stocks at all but i definately regret selling my McMillan in order to have 2 matching stocks.

Mine are pretty flimsy for having aluminum h beams. I had a 1.2" barrel in it for a few minutes and the weight of the barrel alone flexed it into the stock. Not bad stocks at all but i definately regret selling my McMillan in order to have 2 matching stocks.

A 1.2” barrel “flexing” from weight has nothing to do with the chassis. Think about how a barrel attached to an action would flex a stock.

To be clear- if anyone thinks they are “flexing” the chassis backbone..... grab just the forend and try to move it.

Loving my set up. Howa Bravo with Vortex Viper 6-24X50 with a Harris bipod

73058D17-0884-4D43-9F73-8BB9FAC68834.jpeg