• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s KRG Bravo

DocRDS

Head Maffs Monkey
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2012
The Great Beyond
IMG_20201001_181907631.png

KRG products now come with optional Cat housing.
(I disturbed him, he WAS sleeping in the box)

He reminds me of my cat Ruben. Ruben passed away earlier this year. He was always a big help with everything gun related. He laid on the bench and watched me load hundreds of rounds. I blamed bad shooting on cat hair contamination in my reloads.

He reminds me of my cat Ruben. Ruben passed away earlier this year. He was always a big help with everything gun related. He laid on the bench and watched me load hundreds of rounds. I blamed bad shooting on cat hair contamination in my reloads.

I feel for ya--we lost our "union 504 local rep" grey cat a while back. Always there to supervise. And shed.

Was the cat simultaneously alive and dead, or just pissed that you woke him?

He's pretty good natured. Also my official spotter. Not real good with wind calls--usually chasing a leaf.

I feel for ya--we lost our "union 504 local rep" grey cat a while back. Always there to supervise. And shed.

He's pretty good natured. Also my official spotter. Not real good with wind calls--usually chasing a leaf.
Can you tell which way the leaf blows and how fast?

You guys crack me up. Right here in my office I have all these empty boxes that our cute Siamese kitty plays in. That is to say, when she's not laying directly on my entire keyboard. No quantum physics for her, definitely quite lively :)
Justin