• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KRG Chassis - Best .223 AICS Mags?

NHPiper

Tactical Bagpiper
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 17, 2017
    Concord, NH
    What is everyone using for a .223 AICS pattern magazine with KRG chassis? I have a Bravo on its way and I have heard you need to modify the MDT magazines. If it is simple, let me know, if not then then what are you using?

Will be loading .223AI with 80gr bullets. Thanks!

Awesome, good to know. I had an SPS .223 that shot lights out. Wish I had kept it.

I was hoping to save a few buks with MDT mags but reliability is paramount.

Im thinking about going metal accurate mags with my manners mini chassis, just too many problems with the plastic aics mags and its a different problem each time it seems.

I run both the 10 round MDT's and the 5 round AM. Both feed with no issues.

My Bighorn TL-2 in the Bravo hated MDT mags. I'd feed a round and it would shove all rounds below it straight down into the mag. I had to disassemble the mag to remove them. This was starting with 5rds in the mag.

The AI mags have been much more reliable. I should probably grab a couple more before they are all gone.