• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Krg fitment problems

BILLLONGTHOOTH

Private
Minuteman
May 3, 2018
Those of you running a KRG W 3 gen 6 did you have a problem fitting the barreled action with trigger tech diamond trigger in the chassis , the saftey is catching on the inside of the chassis and will not fully rotate rearward

I had issues fitting a curtis vector with TT in the W3. But an ARC nucleus with TT dropped right in.

Tolerance stacking can be a bitch sometimes. Dremel will be your friend if you want to do it yourself.

Appreciate all the replies , i have a dremel and cutting tools that i used for my mcmillian stock. Took no time . Running curtis axiom action with tt . @chrome when u put the curtis in did u use the washers with it ? I took one of the 2 off the front action screw and took the rear washer completely out on the rear action screw felt like the screws did not have enough thread to engage in the action

Good question. It's been a few months so I don't 100 remember. But I think I would have kept the washers on when I tried to assemble.

The instructions that come with the Whiskey-3 indicate that the two washers are needed for rem 700 based actions. I just received my barreled action with Trigger Tech Diamond from Altus and it dropped right in to my 6th gen Whiskey-3.