• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KRG has CZ457 chassiseseses back in stock if you're looking

mikeshaw2

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2022
NoVA for now
Got the heads up and ordered a chassis for my 457 just now

If you're looking for a KRG, better head over quickly

HTH

M

Wish KRG made their own mag filler/adaptor for these. AA is completely out and has been for a while. As much as I like my KRG's I won't run this chassis without something to make mag insertion simple. I have a 457 KRG Bravo that I'll be letting go if I don't find a solution soon.

WeeHooker, here's another option for a Bravo magwell filler.

WeeHooker, here's another option for a Bravo magwell filler.
Thanks for that. I actually found that site and contacted them ( last week?) for info on availability and have not heard back from them. I was wondering if they are still in business. Have you purchased one of these from them?

Thanks for that. I actually found that site and contacted them ( last week?) for info on availability and have not heard back from them. I was wondering if they are still in business. Have you purchased one of these from them?

I got one from these guys a little over a month ago. They were fairly quick to ship and get it to me.

Reactions: WeeHooker