• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KRG mags available

Massoud

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 6, 2008
Boise area, Idaho
www.krg-ops.com
Gentlemen,
We had Accurate Mag make up some short action (AICS style) mags for us with our logo on the floorplate. These were mostly for bundling with chassis and our coming SOTIC rifle. However there seems to be a mag shortage so we got them put up right away on our website for individual sales. We figured it's a win/win.

We'll get pics and whatnot up soon, these are AICS pattern mags and can be found here: https://kineticresearchgroup.com/product/krg-logo-mag/

We have 5 and 10 rd, and each of those are available with and without the spacer plate in there. So if you need some mags, they are in stock. Thanks guys,
Justin

Reactions: SonicBurlap
17362089_1462874110431108_2335763699239232460_n_zpsn7wn49pm.jpg

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
Hey guys, sure I can give some more detail. It's a 3 lug action with our own 2 stage trigger. It started with the TRG action as a design inspiration then we went from there.

-It uses a barrel nut system so the user can swap barrels. It takes a Savage wrench (though it's a TRG metric thread on the barrel), we'll have our own so that you don't have to pull the action out of the chassis like a Savage.

-It has a TRG dovetail on the top so the Spuhr mounts fit and hopefully we'll have our own mount as well

-The chassis is our W-3 of course, in fixed or folding

-There is some parts interchangeability with the TRG, we will sell the barrel/nut kits so TRG owners can have a switch-barrel setup, a couple other things as well

-Barrels are premium big name like Krieger, Brux, etc.

-Intro price is just under 3k (fixed stock version) and will likely go drastically higher, calibers will be .308 20" and 6.5 Creed 22-24" at first, probably add a 6mm option as well. Availability is probably late fall but nothing is set for sure.

This is basically meant to be an AI equal with premium components all the way plus the features expected in a high end precision rifle like tool-less adjustments, modularity, shorter bolt throw, etc.

Thank you,
Justin

i've dropped a Tikka tac 223 in an xray. and Remington 5r in 223 in a Xray.... any plan on these mags being compatible with 223? i've just been using my existing 308 mag and single loading both rifles..

i've dropped a Tikka tac 223 in an xray. and Remington 5r in 223 in a Xray.... any plan on these mags being compatible with 223? i've just been using my existing 308 mag and single loading both rifles..

We just have regular short action mags for now. You can just get the Accurate Mag .223 mags though, we've heard they work ok. Thanks for your business!
Justin

What coal do these allow binder and non Binder plate models? Looking at using for a 6mm creed.

Thanks