• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KRG Mags

grizz99

Private
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2012
Georgia
Probably a dumb question but I couldn’t find it in the search but are the magazines listed on KRG’s website steel or polymer? The material is listed as N/A so just wanted to make sure before I purchased one. I have a polymer Pmag and the feeding is pretty unreliable so I was wanting to try a metal mag and since I have an X-ray chassis and love it thought I’d give those mags a chance if they’re metal. Thanks

One more question. It says for an unmodified Rem 700 to order the mag with the restrictor plate. Is that because the feed ramp would have to be notched in order for the longer rounds in the unrestricted mag to clear the ramp?

I don't know for sure, but understand that to be the case (notched feed ramp required for the longer COAL that the non-restrictor plate magazine allows).

One more question. It says for an unmodified Rem 700 to order the mag with the restrictor plate. Is that because the feed ramp would have to be notched in order for the longer rounds in the unrestricted mag to clear the ramp?
Yeah.