• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KRG Whiskey 3= Fantastic Customer Service and product

Papa Zero Three

Quiet Professional
Minuteman
Nov 22, 2012
Directly under the sun
Just wanted to give some feedback on my recent experience with the fine folks over at KRG. I picked up my Whiskey 3 chassis from them a while before SHOT show and thought I'd stop by their booth at SHOT this year to say hello. While there, I asked some of my questions about the evolution of the product and about some of the new stuff just out or coming out and the difference between my Gen chassis and the newest one, specifically the fore end. The whole crew took time to talk to me and show me the new products they had lined up, great people all around.

Fast forward to a few weeks ago, I placed an order for a few QD cups and waited for them to show up. After what was a normal wait time I sent an e-mail asking about my QD cups. I got a prompt e-mail back saying they were sending me QD plates instead of cups AND a new version fore end(no charge) and thats why my order was a bit slow. So I get the box today and in it is a new fore end and my QD plates. Swapped the old fore end out with the new one and installed the QD plates in about 10 minutes. I just wanted to say THANK YOU to Justin and crew at KRG and let others here on the Hide know about the fantastic customer service and product support they provide after the sale.
IMG_1368.jpg
IMG_1370.jpg

Love mine! Waiting for the kydex forend skid plate to be back in stock but their CS is fantastic for everything I've bought so far.

I agree. I have been working with their products for 15 months. I endorse everything they make. Huge fan. I have been in off and on contact with Justin over the last year. Stand up guy. If he says he will look into something and get back to you. Count on it. I think I have a KRG logo decal on every smooth surface in my vision. Big fan. Keep up the great work!

Thanks for the kind words guys! We were all shooters and customers in this game before we ever got into business and we remember the good experiences with companies who really cared about their products and shooters and the not-so-good experiences with those that just wanted our money. We really try to replicate the good experiences, this is pretty much our life and we want shooters to get the same level of excitement that we get when we use a top notch product, also we want to try to help everyone get the full potential of usability out of our stocks. We're definitely not perfect in our products or our service but we try to improve bit by bit until we're hands down the best.
Justin

P.S. Having said that, we're finishing the move to ID starting tomorrow so we'll be a little out of contact for a bit.