• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear KRG Whiskey 3 W3 video review

Covertnoob5

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 12, 2017
    SoCal
    Hey guys! Y’all asked and asked and so here it is! My video review on the KRG W3 gen 6. Please feel free to leave comments, questions, and anything else on the video comments or here! Would love any and all feedback! Thanks!

Good video. Great chassis for smaller frames guys in my opinion and my favorite. The holes in the enclosed forend can run with a sling with the add on sling mount that KRG sells.

Great review! Does the XLR weight kit fit along the KRG forend mlok slots? Any fit or clearance issues? Can you fit 2 sets of XLR weight kit?

Thank you!

Great review! Does the XLR weight kit fit along the KRG forend mlok slots? Any fit or clearance issues? Can you fit 2 sets of XLR weight kit?

Thank you!
    This is how I’ve fit them before. It sits pretty flush, not sure if you could get another set or not never tried. Keep IN mind these are the older style xlr weights not the current ones not sure they offer these anymore
    5AF5D63B-4E9B-4655-9B23-43819EF9BCF5.jpeg

Reactions: mjh317
    Great review. Thanks.
    You mention that KRG has more grip sizes coming.
    Where did you hear this? Any idea what the new options will be?

Great video.

The cheek piece that come with the chassis is asymmetrical so there is some adjustment if needed based on your facial structure or handedness. Changing my Tikka w3 for lefty I had to reverse it.

Nice to know about the max weight vs other chassis.

I agree that it is the best looking chassis. That's why I bought one.

Reactions: Covertnoob5
    Thanks for this.
    I just ordered this chassis for my Sako TRG-S M995 338LM.
    Just got back into stock.
    I am now pondering tripod solutions and mounts...

Question:
    What are the ears you are wearing in the sub-videos?
    Are they electronic?

Thanks for this.
    I just ordered this chassis for my Sako TRG-S M995 338LM.
    Just got back into stock.
    I am now pondering tripod solutions and mounts...

Question:
    What are the ears you are wearing in the sub-videos?
    Are they electronic?
    Thanks for the watch! Really appreciate it! Yup they’re MSA sordins.