• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Gunsmithing Krieger Barrels in Stock

andrews1958

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2010
Maine/Africa
Do you know of any shooting supplY dealers or gunsmiths that keep Krieger barrels in stock or do they have to be ordered directly from Krieger.

Re: Krieger Barrels in Stock

Sinclair usually has them. My brother just ordered a 6.5 last week and it's on the way

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Recoil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">3rd gen shooting. </div></div>

+1

I like to use Greg aka bugholes, aka Southern Precision Rifles, or 3rd Gen alot, but Bruno's just got a huge order in with every barrel they carry saying "in stock". Good luck hope they got what you need!

I have ordered 8 Brux barrels from Bugholes in the last year and the service has been great, all 8 were non-stock items due to werid contour and twist combinations. I used to order the barrels direct from Brux but I get the barrels faster through Bugholes at the same price.

From now on I will get all my barrels from Bugholes.

wade

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skog</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Recoil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">3rd gen shooting. </div></div>

+1 </div></div>

That's where I got mine.

I was at Bruno's getting my barrel the other day... there were alot there! Huge bin with various types.