• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kriss Vector

Re: Kriss Vector

I had one of the 16". They're pretty cool system, I had to send it back to Kriss Tdi for upgrade after I had some feeding problems with it, after the upgrade it ran 100%. Put 4-500 rds thru it then, and sold it for $100 less then what a bought it for.I would get another one in a SBR version if Washington state allowed SBR's.

I had one a few years ago, it was a lot of fun. I had the 6.5" barrel with a Ti-rant 45 on the end.... It was sick.
Plus it is as reliable as the glock it was built on.

A buddy of mine just got one and we went out 2 weeks ago to shoot it and I like the gun. Double taps are very easy due to the reduced muzzle rise.
Go ahead and "pull the trigger".

I shot one a couple weeks ago. I want one now but I'm not sure what I would use it for other than just another toy.

The Kriss Vector is a piece of junk. It's a terrible design that malfunctions constantly. I work at a range where we have one to rent. Very seldom does a customer get through a box of ammo without having some kind of problem with it.

Weasel that sounds familar to my KRISS, until I sent it back to TDI for the upgrade I'd have multiple FTF on each magazine.I sent it back and it never had another jam

The Kriss Vector is a piece of junk. It's a terrible design that malfunctions constantly. I work at a range where we have one to rent. Very seldom does a customer get through a box of ammo without having some kind of problem with it.

Not sure why you would continually rent a firearm with known issues to a paying customer. In particular on a platform that they probably have limited experience with.

Last edited:
I have had one for about 7 months now and have a little over 1100 rounds through it. No issues. I bought it really as just a toy and that is how I really see it.

However, my wife really likes the platform and its low recoil. One issue is loading the 25-26 round magazine when the bolt is closed. I have hard time slamming it in all the way and have to press it in with a different technique. All 9 magazines I have for it does this, but the 13-round magazines are easy to seat.

In SBR, I think my wife would love it for "home defense gun" but I have the carbine version.

I have had one for about 7 months now and have a little over 1100 rounds through it. No issues. I bought it really as just a toy and that is how I really see it.

However, my wife really likes the platform and its low recoil. One issue is loading the 25-26 round magazine when the bolt is closed. I have hard time slamming it in all the way and have to press it in with a different technique. All 9 magazines I have for it does this, but the 13-round magazines are easy to seat.

In SBR, I think my wife would love it for "home defense gun" but I have the carbine version.
ive heard the early models were prone to issues but the later or most recent models have got there shit together. Im waiting for the enhanced model to come out. I was quoted by the end of summer but well see.