• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos Krylon'd Savage FV-SR

BoilerUP

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2011
Floyd Co, IN
Started out with an unfinished Tacticool from Midway. Little finish sanding, base coat of Kyrlon Ultra Flat Khaki, striped with Krylon Ultra Flat OD, then sponged khaki on the OD stripes and OD on the khaki stripes. Finished with two coats of Kyrlon Matte Clear.

Re: Krylon'd Savage FV-SR

that looks nice i have been considering the tacticool stock for my savage 93. the bolt knob that you have on that did you do that or can you buy replacemnts for it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FamilyMan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that looks nice i have been considering the tacticool stock for my savage 93. the bolt knob that you have on that did you do that or can you buy replacemnts for it?
</div></div>

Thats the TR bolt handle. I'm under the impression that the bolt are matched to the gun and for headspace reasons they won't sell you a replacement bolt assembly. Your options are to have a smith fabricate a different knob for you or make up your own with some steel putty and ingenuity.

looks good! how was the fit and finish of the stock? have been considering picking one of these up for my fvsr