• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Accessories KTM 1190 Adventure dual sport

whiskeysierra762

Private
Minuteman
Oct 22, 2017
NE Oregon
I’m selling my 2013 KTM 1190 Adventure dual sport to raise funds for my next project. It has 35k Highway only miles, no trails at all. In perfect condition, never crashed. Has a lot of aftermarket upgrades. PM me for more details.
Asking $10,000 OBO.
1592843438284.jpeg

1592843464746.jpeg

1592843489555.jpeg

Killer scooter right there. Crashed me one in Africa once. More power than my BMW Adventure and I let that KTM run right out from under me.
I would not hesitate to make a deal on this one - alas age has caught up to me and its back to the Road Glides. But what a great low mileage, cross country, highway cruising, go anywhere motorcycle. Good luck with the sale.

Are you in Central Texas by any chance? Damn, here I go ...

Charles.

Killer scooter right there. Crashed me one in Africa once. More power than my BMW Adventure and I let that KTM run right out from under me.
I would not hesitate to make a deal on this one - alas age has caught up to me and its back to the Road Glides. But what a great low mileage, cross country, highway cruising, go anywhere motorcycle. Good luck with the sale.

Are you in Central Texas by any chance? Damn, here I go ...

Charles.
Thank you for the interest.
I am in Oregon. That would be a neat road trip if you were up for it. Fly up and ride it home. I wouldn’t have any hesitation to ride it cross country.

Reactions: Colt
My buddy had one and is a great rider. A deer took him out in Colorado at 70 mph. He came close to buying it that day. He totaled the 1190. He still rides only off road. We all sold our road bikes after that.

"This is my dream bike. You guys are like crack dealers! Must...resist... 😆"

-Go to the Dark Side Luke-

For less than half the price of a new scooter, and this is clearly a very cared for motorcycle, you should grab it. I got no dog in this hunt, but these deals just don't come up that often. The bike appears to have the perfect blend of low miles, great condition, a few scuffs already present so you won't cry like a little baby when you go bump in the night. If you have never ridden one of these at 75 miles an hour on the interstate, imagine sitting on a singer sewing machine. These things are awesome. Just my thoughts ...
Charles

Thanks Charles.
I bought the bike with the intention of scouting hunting areas. The plan was to ride to the mountains then take it on the ATV trails. Well I tend to backpack hunt the wilderness areas where no vehicles are allowed. I also take way too much stuff or the old lady when I go to the mountains.
so far all I’ve done with it is ride it to work so I can park up front 😕

Reactions: Colt