• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kudos Eley

Rickstir

Private
Minuteman
Jun 19, 2019
I am an NRL22 shooter. At the last match I had 3 rounds out of 60 that did not go bang. I contacted Eley and described the problem. They responded the same day asking for more information. Two days later Eley is in the process of replacing all of the ammo I had purchased with the LOT number of the bad rounds. Good job Eley. We always hear complaints when someone has a problem with a company but rarely hear of a problem that is resolved without issue.

Rick

9 times out of 10, FTF is from a gummed up striker assembly. Especially in the colder months, but good on them.

It is good to hear about a honorable manufacturer

Great story and shows what great customer service can be like

What grade of Eley ammo? What lot # did you have problems with??

Great story! I just purchased some today...need to buy MOAR!

A good company is a good company. I had a certain lot # of Federal AutoMatch I purchased in August of 2016. I finally got around to shooting it last Summer. I had three 325 round boxes and after having a couple of rare misfires, even after rotating, I pulled the bullets and found nothing in the cases. There were four bad rounds in the first box. I started the second, and when I found another one, I contacted Federal. I told them the ammo was bought in 2016, I did not ask for any compensation, but wanted them to be aware of it. I told them the lot number. They sent a nice reply apologizing for my trouble and 4 replacement boxes of Auto Match.

Reactions: Rickstir