• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kudos for Primal Rights CPS!

While I currently prime on a Forster coax, this will be my next purchase for my reloading room. My buddy has one and just like everyone else, has been extremely happy with it!

Reactions: kthomas and orkan
I want to try one of these. Had my eye on them all year long. I have 2 young children that I am going to be starting into shooting as soon as they are ready and hopefully into competing with old dad in the PRS. So at some point i will be loading for 3. i need to streamline my process but still make the most accurate ammo I can. Currently using rcbs bench primer which is fast but it has absolutely no feel or consistency. Looking at the cps it looks like it has all 3. The last expensive thing I got to try and make my loading process faster bit me in the butt (auto trickler). In the varget depression that we are currently in that thing spills more varget all over the scale than it gets in the cup I feel like some times. My question for guys that have and use did it make the process faster and if not or the same did it produce a shootable diffrence in the amount that you made with it????