• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

kthomas' CPS Give Away!

Thanks for all the entries, wish I had more then one to give away! It was really tough trying to decide, lots of deserving entries, you guys didn't make it easy!

All the gratitude should go towards @orkan, it's his generosity that's given me this fun opportunity, so all the thanks truly goes his way. And don't forget to donate to Santa's CPS fund if you can, to keep these things going!

I've decided this year to donate a CPS to @Changed! I'll send you a PM shortly to coordinate shipping. It was a lot of fun watching your son shoot, and I know you two will enjoy the CPS!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Thanks for all the entries, wish I had more then one to give away! It was really tough trying to decide, lots of deserving entries, you guys didn't make it easy!

All the gratitude should go towards @orkan, it's his generosity that's given me this fun opportunity, so all the thanks truly goes his way. And don't forget to donate to Santa's CPS fund if you can, to keep these things going!

I've decided this year to donate a CPS to @Changed! I'll send you a PM shortly to coordinate shipping. It was a lot of fun watching your son shoot, and I know you two will enjoy the CPS!

Merry Christmas everyone!
I am astonished!

@orkan Thank you for your generosity! Thank you for being a positive influence on the forum. I’ve always admired how freely you share hard earned information.

@kthomas Thank you for managing the process, and for the wealth of knowledge you provide to the forum.

Merry Christmas!

I will be hosting my own giveaway of the APS primer seaters that I am currently using.

Last edited:
I just stated shooting prs and will have two of my kids shooting in the sport this year. I shoot a 6mm gt and the kids rifle will be a 6mm ARC. This is my boy and my gt my daughter will also be joining us for the next Precision rifle match. Lots of loading. A family that shoots together stays together period God family and firearms top priority
20210717_065639.jpg
20210719_094500.jpg