• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kudos to Camera Land Sports Optics

ToKeepAndBear

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 2, 2011
Chattanooga, TN
Just wanted to report my positive experience with recent purchase from Camera Land, a site sponsor. I noticed their ad on this site advertising Zeiss demo binoculars on sale. I checked the site, current model binoculars at a very fair price, made a call, friendly gentleman on the phone, placed my order at 0930 Thursday and received the demo Zeiss 8x32 Victory FL binoculars that Saturday am! The binoculars look brand new, new box/materials, great eye relief and image, and the optics are going to be excellent on my elk trip this October. I am a happy customer. I usually buy my stuff from Eurooptic (another site sponsor with great service) but the price from Camera Land was just too good to pass up!

TKAB

Last edited:
I've purchased a couple of Zeiss demo scopes from them. They all have been like new and great customer service.