• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kung Flu is kicking my ass

Not around here. My daughter just went back for the first time in a year. They are not more likely to be killed by the vaccine than the virus, that is a straight up lie of the typical sort around here. There is a one in 5,000 chance of having a breakthrough infection if you're vaccinated. I'd rather her go back with that protection and that the people acting in loco parentis be vaccinated as well.

A recent study found that adolesents, especially males, are more likely to have a cardiac adverse event. (CAE) to the vaccine, AKA myocarditis, then they are compared to being hospitalized from a bout of contracting covid. Do some research of the mortality rate of myocarditis, and I would hope you come to the conclusion that its not just a temporary symptom and often has long lasting effects. I personally could care less what you do, just presenting the info.

"Results: A total of 257 CAEs (cardiac adverse events) were identified. Rates per million following dose 2 among males were 162.2 (ages 12-15) and 94.0 (ages 16-17); among females, rates were 13.0 and 13.4 per
million, respectively. For boys 12-15 without medical comorbidities receiving their second
mRNA vaccination dose, the rate of CAE is 3.7 to 6.1 times higher than their 120-day COVID-
19 hospitalization risk as of August 21, 2021 (7-day hospitalizations 1.5/100k population) and 2.6-4.3-fold higher at times of high weekly hospitalization risk (7-day hospitalizations 2.1/100k), such as during January 2021. For boys 16-17 without medical comorbidities, the rate of CAE is currently 2.1 to 3.5 times higher than their 120-day COVID-19 hospitalization risk, and 1.5 to 2.5 times higher at times of high weekly COVID-19 hospitalization."

There is risk. There is always risk in everything. The odds are good, much greater odds (1 in 500) you die of Covid.

The data I provided was for specific age groups. As people get older the risk of vaccine induced myocarditis declines significantly. However for the age groups 12-18, the risk is of myocarditis is much greater, especially males. The study you provided does not break down any age groups. The study I provided also goes off of VAERS data, which stated by a Harvard study is significantly under-reported. I'm not anti vaccine by any means, but as you said its about risk assessment. And young kids/teens are at a higher risk of cardiac adverse events then they are of even being hospitalized by the virus. I'm done. Like I said, I don't care... Do what you want, read what you want, interpret it however you want.

This is demonstrably wrong.

#1 :

^You're right, this is demonstrably wrong^. Last week (Wednesday, the 8th) i was in a meeting at work with my boss and a guy from home office for a little over an hour. Both fully vaccinated. I'm not. I started having symptoms Sunday and test positive on Monday..... I also know of 3 fully vaccinated people in my AO that have died from covid and 2 more that spent at least a week in the hospital.

Reactions: Snuby642
My proud to be vaxed neighbor has contracted covid and only time he goes out is to eat.

He doesn't work or shop he just eats out or fast food bring home.

No social activities nada. No family.

The bullshit vax don't work too well.

20210917_172037.jpg

Anal suppositories next since they can then shove thier dysfunctional medicine and communism up your ass at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: Shooter McGavin
People in the nursing homes are not a productive member of the communist agenda. They are a drain on resourses that can be spent by the oliarks for whores and cocaine.

No wonder they want to off them.

Reactions: Jscb1b
To OP, I had a bad case in April 2020.

At the time, not much was known and a lot of conflicting info was out. I had 1% Ivermectin at home that I use for the dogs heartworm preventative and would have taken it if the info was widely disseminated. I have a chart now just in case but just wanted to give my experience in case it helps others.

My daughter is a CNA and just happened to work for what eventually was known as ground zero in our county for covid. She tested positive about the same time I began to be sick. She and my wife were tested, my wife was a county supervisor and her getting tested and then quarantined was mandatory.

Both of them had the sniffles and mild headache. Me, well I was very sick. 9 days of the worst headache of my life, maddening awful headache. My bones hurt, like a growing pain when you’re a kid but all over. Nothing would touch the pain, nothing. I took so much stuff I was afraid for my liver and kidneys. I finally sent for some Goslings Black Seal 151 rum and got some relief.

My cough was inconsistent and dry in the beginning. My head cold symptoms were severe. My lungs began rattling slightly and I was afraid if I went to the hospital I wouldn’t come out. My doctor Facetimed me 2 times per day and was wonderful as I was her only covid patient. The county refused to test me, I called and spoke with multiple people. My doc got on the horn and threatened the SOBs and they finally tested me but I mean we already knew I had it.

My doc sent me Azithromycin, I took 500mg 3 times per day to head off the pneumonia that was coming. In a few days the almost constant 102-103 fever broke and the most insane shite you ever saw began coming from my lungs and head. I had a secondary bacterial infection that if it had continued would’ve led to pneumonia and probably my death.

My smell and taste was gone for about 11 weeks and then slowly began to come back. It still isn’t like before but I think my brain has learned to compensate. Things I used to love to eat are now meh. Some things I used to not care for I sort of like. Weird.

Aftermath.

17 months later and I still haven’t gotten my stamina back and my breathing isn’t back to normal either. My joints are far worse than pre-virus and brain fog while better is still present. After a year of the ghost cigarette smell I followed some online advice and snorted aloe saline multiple times per day for several weeks and cured it. It had been maddening and I was so glad when it stopped.

I take Nattokinase and Benfotiamine on some other advice to help recovery and it is early but seems to be helping. It is my belief that we won’t know the full extent of the long term effects for some time. The spike protein has been shown to clog capillaries, cross the blood/brain barrier and enlarge hearts (this includes the “vaccine“).

I have not had it again. I don’t mask (we moved full time to our home in the mountains and our area is a place where everyone minds their business) and don’t social distance. We just live life as normal. My daughter is still a CNA/Med Aid and gets tested twice weekly so if any of us had it we would know quickly. This implies a long lasting natural immunity to me.

I will not take this ”vaccine”. Causing your body to manufacture spike protein in the millions is a recipe for disaster IMO. I hope in a few years we don’t see people dying from complications but at this point we simply cannot know because it simply hasn’t been in use for any real time.

I hope you feel better.

5F148866-2901-49D5-8E70-51BF2542188C.jpeg

Last edited:
Ya very similar experience except no help from doctors at all, they refused to see me and also refused to test me.

They were fired and reported like that was going to be looked into.

Reactions: Lawless
The neighbor got the second dose yesterday morning. He helped me with a few things afterwards and complained about the sore shoulder. This morning he called and said he was feeling really terrible. A couple hours later his wife took him to the ER because he can't breathe. They sent her home because.... COVID!! Haven't heard anything since she got home around 2

Sorry about the 100%+ number that I threw out there. I've been reading a lot of articles lately. The number oxford university came up with was 251%. My bad.
From the paper's abstact (https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3897733) How I read this is that those in the study (vaccinated healthcare workers in Vietnam) had a 251% greater viral load of the DELTA VARIANT than the original variant of The Vid. If that's the case, the implication is that Delta is much more contagious than the original. The vaccine does not offer comprehensive protection. And that anyone (vaxxed or not) can be a carrier. I am not tracking the part (except for the clickbait title of the article CITING the original paper) where the VACCINATED are carrying 251% more viral load.
I have not yet read the paper, just going from the abstract so if the former assumption is deeper in the paper, forgive me. For the record, I remain a pureblood who thoroughly rejects the Mandavaxx. Now, I've got to go back to getting bitched at by a Delta stewardess for wearing a double-layered neck gaiter, not the .gov/Delta approved piece of face-paper..FML.
Edit- I should've known the fact-check on this article would have already been done here on The 'Hide. Apologies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210918-152446_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210918-152446_Chrome.jpg
    317 KB · Views: 22
Update
The neighbor got the second dose yesterday morning. He helped me with a few things afterwards and complained about the sore shoulder. This morning he called and said he was feeling really terrible. A couple hours later his wife took him to the ER because he can't breathe. They sent her home because.... COVID!! Haven't heard anything since she got home around 2
He was told that he's COVID negative and that he probably has another virus that his body was fighting and the vaccine has messed up his immune response. They sent him home to rest and get fluids.
Ummm, he went there because he can't breathe. When I talked to him he was noticably having breathing issues still. I hope he makes it. Good guy and just in his late twenties.

Update

He was told that he's COVID negative and that he probably has another virus that his body was fighting and the vaccine has messed up his immune response. They sent him home to rest and get fluids.
Ummm, he went there because he can't breathe. When I talked to him he was noticably having breathing issues still. I hope he makes it. Good guy and just in his late twenties.
they should have at least given his something, a broad spectrum antibiotic at least. viral bronchitis can also cause bacterial infection.

they should have at least given his something, a broad spectrum antibiotic at least. viral bronchitis can also cause bacterial infection.

Agreed, but this "hospital" is not much more than a band-aid dispensary.
I would rather die in the car or ambulance going to the University of TN hospital an hour away than go there. And I have had to make that decision before

I would rather die in the car or ambulance going to the University of TN hospital an hour away than go there. And I have had to make that decision before
i remember back in the day, we had a martin luther king hospital in the hood, and people all called it "killer king" because you were likely to get sicker if you were admitted than you were when you got there,

Spoke to my older neighbor this afternoon. He's been having "pinpoint" pain in his chest area. Not his heart. Went to ER, they sent him home with some drug. Went back to Family Doctor after a few more bouts. More drugs. What is happening is that the vaccine is apparently causing issues with the muscle sheath. Mederna in particular. This is actually Guillain-Barré Syndrome. He didn't come out and say that; but that's what it is.

So, why the fuck would I want to put something in my body that hasn't been tested and was developed in under 4 months. You cannot even develop non-human rated software for machines in that amount of time and they want me to put that shit in my body. FUCK THEM and FUCK ANYBODY SAYING I SHOULD HAVE IT - actually I wish people forcing it would crap out themselves.

I'd rather take the risk of dying of COVID than have Guillian-Barre, Bell's Palsy, heart inflammation due to vaccine, etc.

Not around here. My daughter just went back for the first time in a year. They are not more likely to be killed by the vaccine than the virus, that is a straight up lie of the typical sort around here. There is a one in 5,000 chance of having a breakthrough infection if you're vaccinated. I'd rather her go back with that protection and that the people acting in loco parentis be vaccinated as well.
One in 5000? In the last month alone I personally know (co-workers, friends, etc) 7 people who are fully vaxed that were/are pretty darn sick from it. The sickest one caught it from his fully vaxed son in law who I’m not even counting because I don’t personally know him. I also don’t know 35,000 vaxed people so something tells me your numbers are a tad off.

Is there any way you can secure some 1% Ivermectin to give him? Tractor Supply or similar?

I don't know that he would take it. From the talks we've had I doubt that he would.
I have cattle and am probably too late to get some for them through the co-op, tractor supply etc.. I'd say that they are cleaned out.
I am going to talk to a veterinarian friend about getting some.
Is there any way you can secure some 1% Ivermectin to give him? Tractor Supply or similar?

Reactions: Lawless
i remember back in the day, we had a martin luther king hospital in the hood, and people all called it "killer king" because you were likely to get sicker if you were admitted than you were when you got there,
MLK is associated with scary shit more often than not. It's unfortunate.

Do you know of a Martin Luther King St or Blvd? I bet my last box of large primers it's probably in the shittiest part of town. Martin Luther King Hospital? You're either leaving with a fat prescription for opiates or a blood infection. I see MLK anything and I know it's time to go somewhere else.

What is more scary than injecting yourself with mRNA that causes your body to replicate spike protein in the millions is the large numbers relatively conservative smart people who have bought it hook line and sinker.

I have a daughter and 2 other close family in healthcare that will be fired soon and have to seek a new career.

I have a nephew in the CG who was Honor Guard and is now an exemplary service member who is locked in his home, cannot travel anywhere and is relieved of duty until they decide what they’re doing with him.

This isn’t about viruses.

Update:
The neighbor is still not well. He's still feeling like a really bad flu with difficulty breathing but say it's getting better.
Update

• Angry
Reactions: supercorndogs
The Massachusetts variety of sheep is vaccine crazy. They would bathe in the shit.

74% approximates the number of residents vaccinated so that data tells me the vaccine prevents nothing.
Tell me about it. I know first hand about MA loves forcing vaccines on people.