• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kyle is out of jail

I guess there are still people that can work in Hollyweird without being totally brainless.

Reactions: barnjs
So glad to see the young MAN free for the time being. He's been held or his bail set in violation of the 8th amendment IMO.

We neeed more rich people in the conservative realm. Don’t you get bail back when the suspect goes to court ? Someone couldn’t front that along time ago? I need to get rich
Well, they’re going to need that money afterwards to pay for his legal defense. A trial with this profile and import won’t be cheap.

Kenosha Murder Suspect Kyle Rittenhouse Posts $2 million ...
www.kadn.com › content › news › Kenosha-Murder-S...

1 hour ago — Kenosha Murder Suspect Kyle Rittenhouse Posts $2 million Bond, no Longer in Custody. Photo courtesy of Nam Y. Huh / Pool via AP file. The teen claims he acted in self-defense when he gunned down two people during Jacob Blake protests. Posted: Nov 20, 2020 3:33 PM. Posted By: Akemi Briggs.

Whatever used condom commie wrote that needs to be bashed over the head with a skateboard and asked to comment on his statement when he comes to.

Is it me or did he admit in his interview to using a straw purchaser to purchase the AR? What the fuck did he attorney let him give a fucking interview for? You have the right to remain silent. DO IT>

Is it me or did he admit in his interview to using a straw purchaser to purchase the AR? What the fuck did he attorney let him give a fucking interview for? You have the right to remain silent. DO IT>
It probably wasn't him that admitted. It was probably his friend that bought the gun because they are trying to charge his friend, not Kyle,, with the straw purchase

Fucking AWESOME to hear! Just installed two huge fucking fryer/vent combo units back to back and my back felt like an elephant stepped on it. Awesome to read this while chilling with a can of PBR right now.

Next step: Get those goddamn bullshit charges dropped and charge the motherfucker who pressed those charges in the first place with constitutional violations.

Does his bail allow him to return to his home in Illinois, or is he required to stay in Wisconsin?

Since he originally resisted extradition, the prosecution may have raised the issue at his hearing. And, to just be dicks to him...

My question is does his bond allow him to cross state lines to go back to his home? I'm glad to see he's out and never thought the $2mil bail amount was appropriate. Thankfully a lot of upstanding individuals helped with his bail. The young man still has an uphill battle. I wish him the very best.

So, I read this and once again all one sided.....and now Bette is upset. What a crock of sh#t.

Y’all are wild. If some antifa ran up in a Trump rally pointing his ar at people and then blasted anyone who got aggressive with him, you’d be cool with that? No! That dude is no hero, he’s a dumb ass kid who felt tough with a gun and has ruined several lives including his own. Leo’s should have sent his ass home at curfew just like anyone else. There were a lot of other guys there who were armed and never fired a round and never “got attacked.” They were organized and didn’t go out antagonizing. This Kyle kid was feeling like Rambo and panicked when people felt like the kid running around like Rambo was dangerous.

Y’all are wild. If some antifa ran up in a Trump rally pointing his ar at people and then blasted anyone who got aggressive with him, you’d be cool with that? No! That dude is no hero, he’s a dumb ass kid who felt tough with a gun and has ruined several lives including his own. Leo’s should have sent his ass home at curfew just like anyone else. There were a lot of other guys there who were armed and never fired a round and never “got attacked.” They were organized and didn’t go out antagonizing. This Kyle kid was feeling like Rambo and panicked when people felt like the kid running around like Rambo was dangerous.
You there?

Well seems your statement is missing some FACTS but we will just use your words.
" blasted anyone who got aggressive with him"
"got attacked"
"There were a lot of other guys there who were armed "

"They were organized and didn’t go out antagonizing" This one is the best, now put down the METH and go get some help.

Yes, most of us Trump supporters absolutely with support self defense. If somebody in an antifa shirt was trying to protect a store and a bunch of trump supporters tried to murder him most of us would be absolutely in support of that antifa person defending himself.

See, you liberals keep forgetting the facts. One person hitting with a club one person kicked him in the head and other person pulled a gun and tried to shooting. Let's not forget the people that were throwing Molotov cocktails... hard to find a video but it's available.

Nice first post Demwit. Probably an Antifa member too.

You have to figure that antifa has never been up against anyone like Kyle before they usually attack people who can't defend themselves. I just don't why it took this long to figure out how to deal with them, Kyle used simple geometry by looking at antifa in a totally different plane
parallel to the horizon .......

Sorry boys, wasn’t glued to the thread. How many other guys out “running security” have shot someone? Hmm, seems like this would happen more if the protesters were the problem. Maybe it’s just the Kyle kid.

Reactions: Remington_Steel
I wonder of there are just a bunch of accounts laying dormant for posts like this. Obviously a troll posting to create controversy. Do you think some of these could be foreign? Our enemies want to just cause social discord,so there is probably someone posing as a conservative Kyle supporter on a knitting forum,or whatever liberals do.

Reactions: lariat
Lol, don’t read too much into it. I joined to buy some Grendel ammo a while back. Decided I liked the good information on the site, so just always check in. I’m being real, that kid ain’t a hero and shouldn’t be glorified. But it sounds like a bunch of you want to ride his jock, so saddle up.

Reactions: OREGUN
Sorry boys, wasn’t glued to the thread. How many other guys out “running security” have shot someone? Hmm, seems like this would happen more if the protesters were the problem. Maybe it’s just the Kyle kid.

You need to go back to the knitting forum.

You need to go back to the knitting forum.

Is there a Constitutional room in this joint?

So, lessee.

The Mexican kid shoots three white boy Commies. You have a problem with that even though it was pretty clearly self-defense. 2A Constitutional issue.

The said Mexican child is 17. That is when I joined the Army. With signed permission from my parents no less.

It took me till 23 to to go to "war."

This kid-is working as a life guard, scrubbing graffiti, and wants to help everyone in Kenosha. He has lame IFAK meds to administer-and it seems he does.

And you have an issue with this kid.

The press calls him racist, white supremacist. Is that your view?

What the fuck do you stand for if not the Constitution?

Asking for a friend.

Reactions: RPN and MJF
Do you need a specific number or just a yes or no

I stand for the constitution and self defense, staunch defender of 2A. This guy was out for trouble and thought he could always get someone to back down bc he had a gun. He was wrong. Those first guy running at him didn’t think kyle would pop it. He too was wrong. The next three guys believed they were after a lone active shooter. They had been involved with enough guys that did it right in that area, that they didn’t believe there would be a lone wolf out shooting. Those guys believed Kyle was out to hurt people so they ran up on him. That’s brave. Trying to stop a guy carrying an ar with your skateboard to prevent others from getting hurt. That’s all those last 3 guys knew was that they heard shots and then this guy was running with fucking weirdo gloves and gun, and people were yelling stop him, he’s the shooter. That’s all they knew. So hold them up as hero’s. Not the punk kid who went to pick a fight with his pow pow. Gtfo

"Running security" - what the fuck is that even? Shot someone-wholly different.

running security is what the Kyle kid said. I take that to mean citizens who came out to protect businesses. 99% of them did it right. The only one who turned it to shooting was Kyle.

"Running security" - what the fuck is that even? Shot someone-wholly different.
He could either main Walmart, private contracted security, protecting your neighbor's house from vandals and thieves... don't know maybe he'll answer