• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kyle is out of jail

Are you now asserting he wasn't there, and that an old black man was holding the extinguisher? Every eye witness account of what set Rosenbaum off at KR was his involvement in putting out the fire that Rosenbaum set and was rolling towards the station.

I’m specifically referring to the video posted. That is 100% not Kyle putting that dumpster out. I’m not saying there’s not another dumpster fire. I’m saying the video posted is not Kyle kid putting dumpster out.

When did I ever say that he put the dumpster fire out? Never. I said he retrieved the extinguisher and provided the video. I know why you can't see him - because the dumpster fire never happened. Remember, that time...when you said that?

When did I ever say that he put the dumpster fire out? Never. I said he retrieved the extinguisher and provided the video. I know why you can't see him - because the dumpster fire never happened. Remember, that time...when you said that?
I’ll give you guys this, you are unrelenting in your jock riding of this kid. I never said dumpsters weren’t burned. I said the the kid didn’t extinguish the fire and all the sudden get chased. You can see the guy who puts the fire out in the video gets zero confrontation. How does that happen? I thought they went in a blood rage bc Kyle baby put their fire out? Except the video shows it’s not him and nobody does shit to the guy who put it out. The kid was pointing his gun around. Go point you gun at some people and see how they take it.

Change this to pedoshide with the way y’all thirst for the young man. Glad to see the first pedo get blasted, because it means less competition for that booty meat. Homie rosenbaum was just after Kyle’s underage booty meat. Now y’all got to distance yourselves from him bc his pedo record got released. Lol. Fucking slick but I’m on to you.

Change this to pedoshide with the way y’all thirst for the young man. Glad to see the first pedo get blasted, because it means less competition for that booty meat. Homie rosenbaum was just after Kyle’s underage booty meat. Now y’all got to distance yourselves from him bc his pedo record got released. Lol. Fucking slick but I’m on to you.
Weak sauce.
Try harder.

R

Well, I see we're fresh out of ideas...

I think hes bringing his best tbh...hes just not up to task it appears.

@Bender, where would ya rate his skills?
And he keeps posting homoerotica for some reason.
He's a determined troll though. 65 posts on the site and they're all in this thread.

Ok I was wrong that it was the gas station where guy 1 is shot. It was the car lot. However there’s no fucking burning dumpsters at car lot.

I think hes bringing his best tbh...hes just not up to task it appears.

@Bender, where would ya rate his skills?
Shit, 65 posts, they can’t all be bangers. I mean come on, the guy asking for directions to kick my ass and getting directions from the basement to his moms room should buy me at least a day or two. That was A1 trolling.

And in 3.........2.........1.......

I’ve not seen the dumpster on fire being rolled into a building. “I do see this where the kid is acting rough with his gun”. And runs like a bitch, and gets scared when someone pops one in the air and then smokes the dude who was trying to take the kids gun (“bc people felt like he was being aggressive and bossing people around with it”). Kyle kid shoots him, circles around looks at him, gets his phone out while other aid wounded (he didn’t call 911 for the guy) and then he panics and a starts his knock knee run away. People screaming that he just blew somebody’s head off and others thought the douche running scared with gun who had just shot someone should probably be stopped in an attempt to keep him for the police or from injuring others. I watched this video with sound off, so don’t hold me to what it says, but rather what it shows.

[/QUOTE

What your video does not show is any instance of, “where the kid is acting rough with his gun.” Or “he was being aggressive and bossing people around with it.”
As a matter of fact none of the videos support your obviously biased view. I believe your viewpoint is as a rioting participant. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if your name is gaige.

Uhhhhh.... here’s a little tidbit for you, most states have statutes which allow for kids to be tried as an adult. In fact there’s a kid in Arkansas who was like 14-15 and blew his moms head off for some trivial reason. It’s ok to try him as an adult. So your nonsense juxtaposition does bother me. Kyle was a dumb ass kid who will and should be tried as an adult. If a jury acquits him, I’m fine with that. If they convict him, im fine with that. That’s why I say it’s a shame the adults there allowed him to get into the situation he was in. He shouldn’t have been dropped off with a gun to do what law enforcement was already there for. I know it makes better for better larping to pretend America was under attack and all hands needed to be on deck. But in reality “peace keepers” needed to be there. Not scared little boys with guns.

If Kyle Was the out of control active shooter you are attempting to portray him as, there would've been a lot more bodies.

How can you try someone as an adult if one of the allegations is being a minor in possession of a firearm? (or similar)

Hes either a kid or an adult, you can not play both sides against the middle

If Kyle Was the out of control active shooter you are attempting to portray him as, there would've been a lot more bodies.

How can you try someone as an adult if one of the allegations is being a minor in possession of a firearm? (or similar)

Hes either a kid or an adult, you can not play both sides against the middle
I think the main reason courts decide to try kids as adults has multiple reasons:
Severity of crime
How close to adult are they
If not tried as an adult, a juvenile record can be expunged / sealed. Is that fair to society based on the previous 2 points?
Etc.
Personally, I agree with Kyles actions based on what I've read and heard. I mean seriously, if a bunch of people attack me when I'm standing there with a gun, I have to assume their gonna take said gun and possibly use it. Fuck that. They're getting shot to defend myself and everyone else that's put in danger by them getting my gun. Didn't their momma ever teach them not to bring a knife to a gunfight? That logic also applies to skate boards when used as weapons.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aussiedan
Shit, 65 posts, they can’t all be bangers. I mean come on, the guy asking for directions to kick my ass and getting directions from the basement to his moms room should buy me at least a day or two. That was A1 trolling.
You wanna knock your shit off?

Man, this thread got ugly. That wasn't my intention (just sharing the news of his release)!